Chapter 6, Laser tag & Movie 'Date'

Start from the beginning

I kinda got a hold as she fidgeted to get out. I dragged her,by the hands, back over to everyone else.

"Got her." I say a little out of breath.

"I lost blobby..." She sighed. "Kenzie it's okay, we'll get you a new one!" Said Jacob.

"There aren't any new ones!" She playfully pouted.

"Yo kenz!" Some guy called. I looked up to see the panda guy.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you ask your friends over to come dance with us!" Oh god...

I can't dance to save my life.  I'm so gonna screw up.

"Sounds like a plan!" Jenna said.  "C'mon guys, he'll show you the dance routine and everything!" Kenzie gestured.

Everyone agreed on dancing, except for me.  "You guys go have fun...i'll be waiting inside." I say awkwardly.

"C'mon laur! You miss out on everything!" Annie said.

"That's actually true. Lauren you never do anything, let yourself loose for a bit" Johnny suggested.

I shook my head no but they all started shouting "Let's go lauren! Let's go lauren!"

"Alright, alright! Fine! I'll do it!"

"Yay!" They cheered. "But don't expect me to do good." I say breaking the cheering.

Johnny's POV.

We all laughed and walked over to where the panda guy had his DJ set.

The song he was playing was "What lovers do"

Him and Kenzie instantly starting dancing in sync...and i gotta say..Kenzie was pretty good.

I seriously didn't know that girl could dance.

I guess kenzie could read our facial expressions because we were all a little confused.

"Here, just follow my lead." She says doing a few simple moves.

We followed along as we actually begin to look pretty in sync! Even Lauren was doing a good job.

"Woo!" Said some girl who was walking in the parking lot.

She and a few others came over to watch us dance! It was great.

Eventually a crowd formed and everyone was watching us, but i was focused on Kenzie.

I wonder what other talents she has.

Kenzie's POV.

A lot of people paid money just to watch us dance! It was so cool!

Hayden did a back flip and a few killer moves.

The song eventually went off and everyone clapped for us!

"Props to you panda!" I say giving him a hug as we finished.

"Hey, you're the one who stole the show!" He smiled.

"Wooo! Who was that cute guy in the back?" I overheard a girl in the crowd say.

"You guys were awesome!"

"I'd totally pay to see that again!"

"I recorded the whole thing!"

The crowd was so happy. I was used to preforming in front of crowds because i used to do competition dance!

I walked over to Johnny who casually smiled and said "I didn't know you could dance!"

"Welp, i'm full of surprises!" I say giving him a hug.