Teaser

Hi,

This is an One Shot.

A story between two reporters, Abhi & Pragya

She thought that he was thinking her as irresponsible staffButHe was encouraging her and making her realize that she is Responsible

But
He was encouraging her and making her realize that she is Responsible.

In this time span,
They gonna work together for a social reason.
The Dare she gonna take was going to make her realize the thing which He was trying to make her realize.

Teaser

"What she think of herself? Wasting everyone's time. Just Irresponsible!" Abhi scowled entering inside his cabin.

"Senior Reporter means, did he think himself as God? Why he always has to discourage me?" Pragya throwed her file on the floor in her cabin

Abhi who noticed her entering inside her cabin. It was a glass wall between both of their cabin.
A smile curved in his lips seeing her furious antics. She turned accidentally towards his cabin and saw him staring at her.

She gulped seeing him, she immediately turned and sat on her chair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So, Ms. Pragya Arora, instead of accepting your resignation, I would like to give you a favor. Maybe a last chance. Prove yourself as a reporter, by bringing a one valid coverage" Abhi said tearing her resignation letter

She was furious first, seeing him tearing the letter, but was stunned by his offer.

"What does it mean?" she stammered

"You think that I'm considering you as Irresponsible. So thought to give a chance for myself to reconsider your thoughts. Prove yourself in 7 days. If you prove, then infront of my all staffs I'm promising you that I'll become your assistant for the time span till you complete your coverage of that case" He said standing near her whereas the entire staff were witnessing it.

Pragya stood their clueless of seeing this side of him. She doesn't know what to answer.

To be continued...

So, what will be Pragya's answer?
How she gonna prove herself & what fate planning for both of them?

Do vote and Share your views.

Update will be on February 1st week. Keep waiting.

With love

Abhigya