Part 1

Let me just say I'm not sorry for writing this piece, nor am I proud of it either. I just happen to have come across a word containing 'hux' and thought "hey no one else is doing this, I'll make a fucking fan fiction about it". Please, do not continue reading this as it will certainly be a waste of time for you as it has certainly been a waste of time for me writing it. With that said, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction.

(the beautiful pic of this good boy you see above is from this amazing DA Artist: https://gerryarthur.deviantart.com/art/Hux-651167922 )

(Huxelrebe are German white wine grapes.)

Our story begins with...

You.

As a royal messenger, you are obliged to take whatever his Highness of Takodana wishes to give to the First Order. In this case, it was an item all of Takodana prized over.

In the past, your planet had been riddled with crime for years, until the Order showed up. They brought prosperity and as well as fear to the planet; installing a new government with rules that put people back in their places. This foreign regime turned out to be a miracle in disguise, so much so that the reigning monarch wished to show them his gratitude in the form of a gift.

Now, being the newest of the royal staff, such a task like this involving diplomacy was more likely to be given to a more seasoned member. But funnily enough his majesty requested you to deliver his gift; perhaps it was because of your family's long history of trust and allegiance to the throne that made choose you.

This was indeed a task requiring great responsibility, yet the simple task made you tingle with excitement and anxiety. This was a new experience for you, as you have never left the atmosphere of your planet to deliver to the gargantuan power-hungry First Order.

...

Your royal carrier ship landed in the bay area aboard the gigantic starship called the Finalizer. You noticed how vastly spacious the bay was, almost 6 or 7 times as large as the one on Takodana. You stared in complete awe before snapping back to reality, exiting out of your shuttle with the royal assistance droids pushing the large crate behind.

Looking around you saw a group of army personnel off to the side, standing by awaiting your arrival with the gift. You took a deep breath before you approached and greeted them,

"Thank you for allowing us on to your carrier. I am a messenger of his Highness of Takodana and I have brought to you a gift his majesty hopes you will enjoy."

You bowed your head in respect... to whoever you were talking to.

A man stepped forward and spoke, "I am honored to receive such a thoughtful gift from Takodana, really this is quite a surprise."

This must be the officer the men down on the takeoff platform told you were to greet, and judging by how he looked it must be him. His ginger hair and sharp looking uniform were just like they described, General Hux.

"I'm sure this gift will be to your liking General." again you bowed your head to him and went to straight to the crate. The General following just a few steps behind you with his soldiers.

As you opened the crate you could feel the general's gaze on you, making you tense up a bit. Hopefully, he would appreciate this "order of grapes...".

You took out a cluster and held it in the air for the group to see. Taking out one of the notes a scribe had given you to read, you read aloud the following, "From the planet Takodana, his excellency sends you his finest wine grapes, planted in the richest soil and watered with greatest of care. May our new formed alliance flourish in the years to come."