Afraid

-:A Little Background:-

If there's two words to describe Allison, it would be afraid and alone.

After her parents died in a deadly car accident, she lost all hope. She was given new parents. Well, foster parents. She doesn't like them, and they don't like her. It's mutual relationship between the three of them.

The only one that was still close to her, was her sister. Her older sister.

I know, why couldn't she just take her in? She was still in college when it happened. She wasn't allowed too. But once she finished college she asked the court for full custody of Allison. They didn't give it to her since her foster parents, Grace and Anthony, wouldn't give her up.

But that was 4 years ago. Allison has lately been feeling alone. Her sister has stopped calling her, seeing her, and even coming over. Her biggest fear was being forgotten and being left alone. But after a while, she started getting use to the alone part.

During school, no one talks to her. She's invisible. She bets that no one even knows her name or how her voice sounds like. That's how invisible she is. The teachers only really recognize her when she receives an award or if it's for homework.

She walks down the halls of Ravenwood High School. She gets pushed around, shoved on, and even gets tripped. They don't care. She always has a gray hoodie on. With black converses. But her outfit changes everyday.

During lunch, she doesn't eat at the cafeteria. She doesn't even eat the food. She goes out of school to go and get food. Then eats it over there. It's the only time where she isn't invisible. Where people say sorry for bumping into her.

When it's time to go home, she usually has to get home in a hurry. If she's late by even a second, she gets hit. She has to make it home by three. There was one time she came home at 3:01, and Grace started spanking her so hard. Then she grabbed a spatula and started hitting her with that too. She always cries when that happens.

That was Allison's last fear, never being loved. She's loved by no one.

-:-:-

He has it all. Girls, fame and fortune. He even has friends, unlike Allison. Ashton seems to think that everyone has a happy life, because of the people you surround yourself with. He surrounds himself with three other guys. Micheal, Luke, and Calum. They all are part of a band. 5 Seconds of Summer.

When Ashton meets Allison for the first time, he can see the fear in her eyes. He can tell that she doesn't talk to many people. So he decides to start a conversation with her.

As they continued to talk, he realized how broken and afraid she was. He also started to realize that she was the most gorgeous girl he's seen in his life. Not just by the looks, but by the heart.

Ashton decides not to tell Allison that he's in a band. Then she'll be even more afraid. And he doesn't want that for her.

-:-:-

So Allison gains 4 new friends. Well, she thinks their her friends. She doesn't know how to react with friends. But when it comes to Ashton, it just comes out naturally. But their some fear that comes with friends.

She believes that they'll leave her. Then she'll be alone again. But she doesn't care, she's always been alone. But she can tell, that the boys are trying to keep the friendship they have last.

When Grace and Anthony find out about the boys, they get furious. They tell her that she is never allowed to mingle with anyone. Grace claims that she's better off alone. Since Allison is usually alone.

Ashton finds out all the bad in her life, he is determined to get rid of it. One day, he comes over to Allison's house, thinking that Grace and Anthony weren't there. But they were wrong. They were waiting right there at the door. Seeing Ashton made the two even angrier.

When he sees the damage they cause Allison, he turns into a beast. A monster. Allison gets afraid of him. Ashton is beating them up and whipping them. When Ashton comes near Allison, she moves further away. Now Allison is scared of him.

What will Ashton have to do to recover her trust? Will Ashton tell Allison how he really feels? Will Allison finally realize the beauty in everything and finally have happiness?

But, that all might not happen, with Grace and Anthony around.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

New Story!!

This one has Ashton Irwin in it if you didn't already tell.

Hope you enjoy it.

Trailer above!