Small Talk..(Small Chap.)

*Third Person P.O.V*

Suzuka still remained on the cold hard ground just staring at the white dull wall still feeling weak after the shot the nurses just gave her. Seconds, minutes, and hours have passed by and no one dared to come and check in on her. No one bothered feeding her, nor giving her a glass of water. It's as if her existence didn't matter to them.

There she laid not moving a single muscle only thing she was doing was breathing waiting for the day to be over and just wishing that she was dead. She wanted to end her life but she just couldn't. The beast wouldn't allow her because all it wanted to do was just see her suffer. Suffer the pain of loss and loneliness... A few moments later someone knocks on the metal door not to loud but loud enough to grab the attention of the poor weak girl who was on the ground.

Suzuka turned to the door slowly and stared at it waiting for who ever is knocking to come in. The door slowly opened revealing a male nurse. The same one who gave you the shot. She looked away not bothering looking at him still holding grudges against him after what he had done to her. He took note on that and walked to where she was and stood right in front of her.

Her eyes gazed eles  where while the nurse took a seat on the floor holding a tray of food with a bottled water as well. On the tray was a turkey sandwich, a small bowl of pasta and a slice of cheesecake. He slowly pushed the tray towards Suzuka and said in a low gentle voice,

"Uhh here's some food that I made for you since no one here was willing to make you something.."

Suzuka didn't respond to him and acted as if he didn't exist to her. He just looked at her feeling sorry for earlier and he then adds on,

"I'm also sorry about earlier.. I really did try to reason with them but they just ignored me and forced me to do saying that it was a part of my job... I'm really sorry Nakamoto-san..."

Suzuka's gaze finally met his and then she says in a bitter tone,

"It's fine I guess..."

He smiled and then says,

"The names Kou and uhh I'm kind of awkward but all my co workers say some horrible things about you but I don't believe them I genuinely think your a nice girl."

"I know what they say.. I can hear it through the door...They think that I'm crazy but I'm not.."

"There must be something that your seeing that we can't see.."

As he said that Suzuka looked behind him and saw that beast standing there with a sinister smile giving her a little wave. She just stared at the beast, Kou noticed it and looked behind him but as soon as he turned around the beat disappeared. Suzuka sighed and then says,

"Well you are correct in a way.. but the only difference is that whenever someone tries to see it then it will vanish in a split second."

"What do you mean?"

"The beast..."

Kou felt a sudden chill go down his spine hearing those words leave out of Suzuka's mouth. Although, he is a tiny bit scared he still decided to ask,

"Who's this beast you speak of??"

Suzuka stared straight into Kou's eyes with her dead eyes intimidating him a bit. After a few seconds of just staring at him she finally spoke,

"The beast is the reason I'm here!"

She balled up her hands into fists and slammed them to the ground shocking Kou a bit. She then says,

"The beast made me do it. It made do all those horrible things!! It ruined my reputation!! Now that it's done that it's making my life more miserable!!! I just wish none of this ever happened!!"

Suzuka tried to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall out of her eyes and Kou looked at her feeling pity for her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and then says,

"Well then, I don't know the full story of how you got here and I rather hear you side of the story than the others. "

"You want to listen to my side of the story??"

"Yes let's have a small talk shall we?"

A/N

HEY GUYS FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK AND NOW I  JUST NEED TWO MORE BOOKS :,D

ANYWAYS I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ALTHOUGH IT WAS A BIT BORING AND KINDA SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY !!! THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS WILL GET QUITE JUICY!! ANYWAYS THIS WILL BE KINDA A SHORT AUTHOR NOTES BECAUSE I STILL NEED TO FINISH TYPING UP THE OTHER TWO BOOKS BUT FOR THE MEAN WHILE CHECK OUT Mizuchi_Melon_Lord AkMetalDeath Little_One_CanRead BECAUSE THEY WRITE BABYMETAL BOOKS THAT I PERSONALLY READ AS WELL! ILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!