I'm so sorry

Y/N's POV
"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW." You were furious. You could feel your temper rising as you clenched your fist.
"Y/N can you stop making a big deal out of this." Finn calmly says.
"NO FINN!" You fling your arms in the air. "FINN THIS IS PROBABLY THE HUNDREDTH TIME..." you feel tears forming in your eyes.
"Baby I." Finn walks foreword. But you stop him.
"NO."
He ignores you and takes a step "I swear this is the last time. I didn't know that I had to do another interview."
It had become a frequent thing now. He would come home and say that he wouldn't be working for the next month but then will get a call and have to fly to whatever fucking country and leave me alone. I would always swallow my pride because I knew this was his job and I shouldn't be so selfish but this was it.
"You say that all the time." You whisper. You were now on the floor against the couch cradling yourself. Finn kneels down and you give him a glare. He still ignores you. He takes your hand in his. You couldn't be bothered to protest.
"Y/N. Look at me." He pleads.
You give in and look up and see that his beautiful brown eyes were now glossy.
"I'm so sorry. I know I've been the worst boyfriend lately."
"Yeah. At least we can agree on one thing." You mutter still fuming.
He frowns. His hand still in yours.
"You can yell at me all you want. I don't care. I deserve it. I deserve every fucking thing you say to me. But I swear Y/N I will do my best never to let this happen again. I love you. Ok? I will always love you even in times like this when you want to rip my freaking throat out." You smile.
"But this is it. You don't deserve to be treated like this. Especially from me."
All that can be heard is the faint sound of the TV and the clock ticking. You wipe the tears that have no fallen from his eyes and connect your lips with his.
"Promise this is the last time." You whisper.
"I promise." He smiles kissing your hand. Finn pulls you closer to him and you hug him tight. You believed him and you knew that he loved you too much to let this happen again.

Yoooo! Hope you all have a great day xoxo 💛