The Slender Brothers

I walked home alone, as usual. I was feeling more confident than usual.

The second I walked in the front door, I was glomped. By a guy that looked like Slender, but had polka dots. And, a smiley face.

It was horrifying.

 I was being crushed, and couldn't breath and he was just smiling at me. 'Can't.......breath..'

"Splendor, would you mind letting her go?" Somebody asks. I get dropped. When I can breath again, I look around the room, to see three new people.

One was Splendor, the one who just glomped me, one was wearing a light brown sweater, with a white shirt underneath, with white pants, and the other was just plain revolting.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. He had on a long black coat, black pants, black fedora, had a cigar in his huge mouth, and black boots. Did I mention that his teeth were very sharp?

No? Well now you know.

"I'm sorry brother, she's just so huggable!" Splendor yells. Slendy gets a anime vain on his head, then turns to me. "Jen, I would like you to meet my brothers, Splendor, Trender, and Offender." He points to each one as he says their names. Splendy hugs me again, causing me to not be able to breath, Trender just shook my head, and Offendy offered me a rose.

I didn't like the way he was grinning when he asked. I look over at Slendy, and he shakes his head no. I look back at Offendy, and shake my head no. "Uh......no thanks." I say, then walk away. He frowned, and grabbed my upperarm. "Why not? It will add to your beauty." He says, reaching to put it in my hair. I slap his hands away with my free arm, back away, and walk to were Sally was.

'Creeper...I don't wanna be raped.' I think, as I walk over to were Sally was. "Hi Jen!" She says, happily. I smile at her, as I sit down on the couch. "Hi Sally. Whatcha doing?" I ask, looking at her teddy bear, who seemed to be smiling at me. O.e

"Charlie is telling me secrets about Slendy!" She giggled. I raise an eyebrow. 'How would a teddy bear do that..?' "Yeah! He told me some interesting things!" She giggled again, looking at her teddybear. 'I shouldn't even question it..'

I felt the cussion next to me dip a little. I look over to see Offender sitting there, grinning. 'Good lord man, take a hint. I tried to ignore him, but he kept poking my side. Finally, I turned to him. "What?" I said, clearly pissed off.

"I'm sorry for my earlier actions, but I don't know how to talk to somebody as beautiful as you. I get nervous around pretty people." He says, attempting to sound like a shy little boy. I  wasn't bying it.

I rolled my eyes, and stood up. "Sally, do you want to go on a walk with me?" I ask her, smiling. She looks at Charlie, as if expecting him to give her permission (O.e), then looks at me and smiles. "Charlie says I can go!" She says happily. I go along with it, and say thank you to Charlie. It looked like he was grinning at me. 'Creepy bear..' "Go get your shoes on." I say, smiling at her. She smiles and runs upstairs, to her room. I turn to Offender.

"Excuse me." I say, then walk to the front door, to wait for Sally. She comes down, and grabs my hand. I look over at Slendy, to see him and Trender arguing about fashion. "Slendy, I'm gonna take Sally on a walk with me, we will be back later." I say, then walk out the door.

Right when we get off the porch, I stop walking, and look at Sally. "Sally, have you ever flown before?" I ask her, smiling, slyly. She shakes her head no, innocently, watching me with innocent eyes. "Do you want to?" I ask. She nods, confused.

I pick her up bridal style, and my black wings rip from my back. It didn't hurt, but I wasn't used to the feeling. I rarely use them. She stares at my wings, and smiles.

Next thing she knows, we are flying in the sky, looking down at the world.

Meanwhile.....*Third Person's POV*

Trender stopped nagging about his older brother's fashion sense, when those girls went out the front door. He noticed that his brother kept 'watching' the front door, in a daze. He brought him out of the daze, by putting a hand on his shoulder. His brother looked over at him.

Trender asked, "So, who is that?" His brother sighed. "That was Jennifer, she is new. She killed her mom, and took off with her brother. They didn't have anywhere to go, so I brought them here.." He paused. "But, her brother, Toby, was too fragile. The madness consumed him, and he tried to kill Jennifer. She didn't understand, so she didn't fight back. Jeff ended up killing Toby, and disposing off the body."

Trender looked at him. "I sense a different aura around her. She isn't human?" There was a silence, then Slender spoke. "No. She thinks that she is a demon..." He paused.

"But, she is much more than that."