Toby...

We just continue to sit in silence, watching the sky, and the water. It helped me relax. The sad feeling went away for a while.

Then, it came back. It was after Slendy had left. I had gotten tat empty feeling again. When it started getting dark, I made my way back to the mansion. When I got there, Toby wasn't with the others.

"Where's Toby?" I ask Ben, who was on the couch playing COD. He shrugs. I ask Sally. "He's up in his room, I think.." She says, smiling at me. I thank her, and head upstairs.

I find his door, slightly open. I walk in. "Toby.....?" I ask. He was sitting in the corner, shaking. But, not from sobbing. He was laughing, evilly. I take a hisitant step forward. He stops laughing, and turns around. I stop walking, and my eyes go wide.

His face...was scary. His eyes, were pitch black. He had blood around his mouth, and on his clothes. He grinned, and it showed fangs. He stood up, and took a step towards me, getting a knife out of his pocket. I shook my head, in denial.

'What happened to him..'

He lunged at me, and I had trouble dodging. I hit him in the side, and he fell. But he got right back up, and continued to come at me. He was persistant.

He wouldn't stop. No mattter what, he just wouldn't give up. Is he trying to kill me? Why? Tears streamed down my face as my little brother kept trying to kill me.

"Toby...stop..." I say quietly. It only makes him chuckle darkly. "I won't stop until I kill you..." He says. The voice wasn't his own. He manages to stab my in my right side, and I fall. He stands over me, laughing.

As he raises the knife, Jeff bursts through the door, and stabs Toby until he falls, limp. I stand up, with the help of Slender who was now in the room. I try to not let any sobs escape my lips. I push him away, and run to my room, not caring that I was stabbed.

Once I got to my room, I fell on the bed, sobbing. 'I'm alone, once more...'

I try to stiffel my sobs into the pillow that I was hugging. It didn't work. I didn't notice that Slendy had walked into the room, and was sitting beside me.

 'It'll be okay...' He tells me.

I didn't believe him.

I felt so alone......

---------------------------------------

Sorry I know it's shortt