Merry Christmas

Hello fruity babies. Mommy's back again. I've been gone for so long and I'm very sorry about that. But I came across this little Holiday Contest and it gave me just the push I needed to write again. So I wanna give a huge thanks to @nop_h-unintended for making it and giving me some kind words when I got discouraged.

This is a Christmas one shot. The ship is Tyllon (Tyler/Dallon). I know it's not that popular, but I love it and I wanna make it more known.

Now I warn you that this story is very sad. I cried a whole lot writing and editing it. So please be careful. But just know it does have a very happy ending.

FYI: This story is based off of my original poem/song "A Tornado Of Stars".

Word Count: 15,246
(wow my longest one shot ever)

“Happy Birthday to you.” Everyone finished singing. They all cheered as Tyler blew out the candles. He then cut the cake and passed out pieces to all the party goers. The designs were nicely hung, balloons everywhere, and a table full of friends and gifts. Everything was perfect. And everyone was happy. Well all except for Tyler.

He had excused himself to the patio for a bit of fresh air. It was cold and the ground was lightly dusted with fluffy snow. Tyler just stood there hugging himself and staring at the moon. He hated how it still remained as beautiful as it did when he was happy. When he had his beloved with him. The only man that made him feel alright no matter what. Tyler felt the tears begin to sting his eyelids at the memories.

Suddenly he felt a coat drape over his freezing shoulders. Tyler looked over to see Josh standing next to him.

“You looked a little chilly.” Josh smiled softly at him. Tyler mumbled his thanks as he pulled the coat all the way on. He quickly tried to blink away his tears before Josh could see them. “I'm sorry, I know you don't really like parties since-”

“No don't be silly Joshie. I'm having a great birthday. And I love my surprise party. Thank you.” Tyler smile brightly at him. He also hated making people worry about his problems. It wasn't like they can fix it. Unless they could raise the dead and Tyler was sure that science hasn't even been perfected yet. Let alone ever tried.

“Tyler you don't have to lie to me. I know you're still thinking about him. And it's alright to grieve.” Josh said simply. He held his arms out merely waiting. It didn't take long before Tyler broke down and cried in his chest. “Just let it out, it does more harm when you bottle it up.” He rubbed his friend’s back softly.

“It just hurts so bad Josh. It never stops. I just miss Dallon so much. I can't take this much longer.” Tyler cried harder while gripping Josh’s sweater tight. He was the closest to having his Dallon back. They both have a calming nature about them. And being close helped Tyler calm down if for a little while.

“Maybe it's time you seek some professional help. I mean I don't want you to do anything harmful to yourself with this mindset.” Josh worried terribly about his best friend. He had never seen him so happy as when he was with his husband. And he had never seen him more miserable than when he died. It was like Tyler died along with him.

“N-no I'll be okay I don't need-” Tyler sniffled and pulled away.

“Ty if you won't talk to me then you need to talk to someone...please?” Josh begged. He gripped his shoulders tight and concern laced in his eyes. He really needed the brunette to get better.