Chapter 1 :"The Kuroko family"

Начните с самого начала

- (I smile) I am Tetsuya Kuroko, and I am the person who will all make you pay your betrayal to you and Seirin, Seijūrō Akashi.
- K-kurokochii ...

- Tss if you could avoid adding "chii" at the end of my last name would be nice Ryôta Kise it has the gift to irritate me (I say in a cold tone)
- Kuro-chin ...
- And the same goes for you Atsushi Murasakibara.
- What do you mean to make us pay Tetsu?
- My name is Tetsuya not Tetsu! And to answer your question Daiki Aomine, I learned that you had replaced me with Taiga Kagami as 6th member of the Generation of Miracles.
- Akashichii! Kise shouted for the red.
- Ah and you will not be long in receiving a picture from me, I hope you like it (he said putting the speaker)

During this time he puts down his phone, opens his father's lighter and fires GM's letter in a glass salad bowl.
He takes the phone that his mother hands him and takes a picture of the burning letter and then sends it to himself.
He picks up his phone in his hands and sends the picture to each member of the GM

Tetsuya
A: Aomine, Murasakibara, Midorima, Kise, Akashi

And here is the proof that you no longer counted for me Generation of Miracles.

- Oi Akashi, the picture that Tetsu just sent is ... (said Aomine shocked).
- Our letter Kurokochii is bad! Kise shouted.
- Oh really ?
- Tetsuya what did you do to deserve that? (asked the red)
- I was ready to forgive your first abandonment when I surprised your conversation at Maji Burger with my ex light, you clearly did not show me respect day, there were not those famous " chii "and" chin "at the end of my first name you put when you respected Ryôta and Atsushi people, I was entitled to Tetsuya instead of Tetsu from Daiki.
Ah and the best for last, Seirin kick me off the team an hour later, only two people voted for me to stay. Even that dear Bakagami voted for me to be fired, it's really a beautiful proof of friendship that he made me there.
- Who did you talk to guys? (asked a voice that I knew well).
- Oh Bakagami the traitor what an honor (I say with irony).
- Kuroko ...
- Kagamichii! Kurokochii burned our happy birthday letter and sent us the picture of her burning! (complains Kise)
- What? That's true Kuroko what he says Kise? (asked me my ex light).
- Yes indeed, I burned it no need to kept track of my common past with you other traitors.
- What's happening to you Kuroko, you're not in your normal state ...
- Oh that's where you're wrong. I am quite serene
Expect to pay a hundredfold what you did to me Generation of Miracles and Seirin.
- Why Tetsuya? (Akashi asked me)
- Ah Bakagami passes a message to Riko and Kiyoshi-sempai for me, "You are the only ones who will come out intact of my revenge. Thank you for your support »
- Why only them? (asked Kagami)
- For they alone have tried to defend me see. Of course this forgives me but I will go prepare my boxes for the move.
- Oi! Moving ?
- And yes, I leave Seirin for a school more suited to my motivation.
- Tetsuya does not sink in revenge!
- Too late, you do not really know me so you'll be surprised if we meet again. On those hi gang of Nazi! (he said hanging up on them)
- Well, Tetsuya, I guess I'll go there, no?
- Of course, Shinozuka is the place where I would find people who can defeat them with an overwhelming defeat they will remember all their lives. But before that I have to go get someone