Chapter 1 :"The Kuroko family"

POV Kuroko:

I did not tell anyone about my family, Seirin or GM.

Nobody knows that the Kuroko family is known in the world of idols, at least nobody around me.

We must also admit that no one asked, but even if it was the case I would not say anything.
I am Kuroko Tetsuya, the sixth member of the Generation of Miracles, and Seirin's ghost player.
At least I should say I was the sixth member of GM because now it's Taiga Kagami my old light that took my place and I was the seirin ghost player because I was fired from the team and the club.

I thought that after beating them all, they would change but I had twisted, Aomine, Kise, Midorima, Murasakibara and Akashi had not changed from the time of Teiko. I was ready to forgive them but they just took advantage of me.
But they were not the only ones who disappointed me, Seirin's team, the people I considered my friends used me and gave me up when I had no use. Only Riko and Kiyoshi-sempai have defended me that day and they will be the only ones who will not be revenged.

"So you're going to divorce," I said.
- Yes Tetsuya, your father and I do not hear us anymore (my mother answered me).
- I guess it must seem difficult, but it's the only choice (say my father).
- Anyway I do not have a say in your final decision.
- If there is one you can take (said my father looking at my mother who nodded in affirmation).
- You can choose which of us you are going to go to, knowing that whoever you choose our doors will always be open to you (declared my mother).
- I see, already I would like to leave Seirin if you agree (I say).
- Why do you want to leave Seirin Tetsuya? (asked my surprised father)
- I was betrayed by the basketball club and GM ...
- I see, so I do not oppose your departure from Seirin. But do not forget the family sentence.
- "What we are made, have made them pay a hundredfold", I intend to make them pay a hundredfold what I have done do not worry Otou-san.
- You are our worthy son to your mother and me Tetsuya.
- Now that I think about it about the Generation of Miracles I think you got a letter from them the day before yesterday (she said getting up and bringing back an envelope from the corridor drawer she handed me) .
- Can I burn it? (I asked).
- Hahahaha you are my son! (said my father laughing)
- Tetsuya, do what you want she is yours (my mother tells me with a smile).
- So I'm going to burn because I can do what I want (I said getting up taking the lighter my father handed me).

I was going to burn the letter when my phone rang, I opened it and saw that I had a call from Kise, my head had to be funny because my father smiled and my mother sighed.
I took the call.

- Yes Kise?
- Kurokochii you answer finally! It's been days that we try to reach you! (he tells me panicked).
- (with a bad smile) Really? Well I was more or less busy these last days.
- Pass me Kise! Pass me Tetsu! (I heard Aomine say to Kise).
- Kurokochii, I'll give you Aomine (Kise tells me).
- Yes, if you want Kise.
- Hello Tetsu?
- Yes Aomine?
- Brothel where you spent his last days Tetsu worried with Seirin not to hear from you again! (shouted Aomine)
- Aomine as I said, I was busy I could not go to class.
- Oi Tetsu did you call me Aomine? he said shocked.
- Yes, are you sure you're not deaf sometimes? (I say in a cold voice)
- Tetsu what's happening to you? Why are you talking to me like that? (Aomine asked me surprised)
"That does not concern you," I replied.
- Kuroko you look different from usual (says Midorima).
- I am quite normal Midorima.
- Kuro-chin, why did you leave Seirin's club? Murasakibara asked me.
- I repeat to you that it does not concern you. I guess the next to talk to me will be Akashi no?
- Indeed Tetsuya, I would like to understand why Seirin seemed to be afraid that we speak to you and that we learn things.
- The answer is very simple Akashi, Seirin took example on you at the time of Teiko.
- That is, Tetsuya? (asked the red)
- They called me "weak" and "useless" but I wonder how the team will get away with me at Interhigh (I said in an amused tone).
- Who are you ?
- Me ? I am Tetsuya Kuroko see.
- No Tetsuya adds "kun" at the end of the first names of our first names and you did not do it.
So I reiterate my question: Who are you? (He asked me)
- (I smile) I am Tetsuya Kuroko, and I am the person who will all make you pay your betrayal to you and Seirin, Seijūrō Akashi.
- K-kurokochii ...
- Tss if you could avoid adding "chii" at the end of my surname would be nice Ryôta Kise it has the