We were all silent for a moment before Peter answered.

"Ancient Runes."

McGonogal nodded.

"Not anymore. Come to Dumbledor's office instead. All of you." She instructed and we all exchanged looks.

She gave a nod as if affirming her request, gave Lily's shoulder a soft squeeze and then glided out of the Hall in true McGonogal fashion.

"What do you think that's going to be about?" James asked carefully after watching her go.

"Things need to be said. Plans need to be made. Stella's no longer a small problem, she's a serious threat." Lily replied, pushing her scrambled eggs around her plate.

"A 'villain' if you will." Remus added and we let out a chorus of half-hearted laughs.

We ended up being one of the last people at breakfast, in a way procrastinating the meeting but in the end we had to face the music.

Usually Dumbledor's office is sealed off, password protected, but today the stairwell was open and waiting for us which made my palms sweat but Lily charged ahead, leading her band of not so merry men. When we reached the door, lily had already knocked and we were already being let in by a somber Dumbledor.

"Thank you all for coming, we will make sure you're caught up in your schoolwork." Dumbledor began as we filed in. McGonogal stood by Dumbledor's desk and Dumbledor moved to join her.

"That's okay Proffessor, this is important." James replied.

"So it is my understanding that the five of you had an altercation with Miss Hart last night during dinnertime and then witnessed her attacking the aurors brought in to deal with the possibility of dark magic involved in the situation...?" Dumbledor began, McGonogal nodded along but Lily was pissed.

"I'm sorry, possibility? Is there realy any doubt? She's bein possessed by Voldemort!" Lily was quick of the bat to correct him, her voice climbing with her anger.

"I do believe your right Miss Evans, there is no question of the dark magic intertwined in Stella Hart's life. Especially after last night. I admit I wasn't sure but now I am completely." Dumbledor responded and Lily simmered down a bit.

"What we did call you in to talk about is the death of four aurors at her hands. We have mannaged to keep this out of the media as this is a very sensative situation and The Minister is aware of what is going on and the auror organisation is aware and preparing but we want to keep this as contained as possible. For Stella's sake." He explained and we continued to stay silent just gleaning his information and trying to process it as much as we could.

"What we want is to assure you," McGonogal spoke up, "That your protection- and Stella's- is our primary focus being that we know from the third task in the Tri Wizard Tournament last year, is that Voldemort is targeting you six above anyone and anything else. The School and the Ministry are aware and have been keeping a close eye on you  this past year to ensure your safety. We still don't know why but we can assume that what he is doing to Stella is a way to take you all down."

A chill settled over me and I think the others too. They were just saying what we had all been thinking, at least I had, but hearing it out loud was difficult. With all that was happening, it was easy just to focus on Stella and the problems surrounding her instead of thinking about how it could be Voldemorts way of hurting all of us.

"So what do we do?" I asked, finally speaking up.

McGonogal looked at me with sad eyes and I tensed, waiting for her to say the classic "I don't know" but it never came.