"You're gonna freeze your ass off," he mumbles, pulling the hood up on his hoodie. He reaches into the pack and pulls out a smoke, placing it between his lips.

"I'm fine. It's not a long walk anyways. Just two blocks to Ian's and then one to the party.

The two of them walked in silence for the rest of the walk. Mickey struggled for a solid minute trying to light his cigarette, but the winds kept blowing out the flame. After getting frustrated Mickey had said fuck it and angrily threw it into the snow below them. Mandy pulls away from Mickey, where she had been pressed against his side for warmth and walks up the steps to the Gallagher's house. Mickey stays down by the fence, leaning against it and busying himself by drawing a design in the snow with his boot.

Mandy reaches up and knocks on the door. After a few moments, she is met by a smiling Ian. He had on a black tshirt, flannel on top and a heavy coat over that. "Hey," he says, shutting the door behind him. He glances past Mandy and his smile starts to widen. "Mickey came?"

Mandy laughs. "Kinda forced him to come, but yeah. He's gonna come to the party with us," she says as they walk down the steps.

"Hey," Ian says to Mickey. The older boy gives him a curt nod, walking a stride behind the two as they walked down the sidewalk. South side parties were always filled with underaged drinking, horny teenagers and shitty music. Bottom line was, this was not where Mickey wanted to be headed. He'd much rather stay in the solitude of his bedroom by himself, playing guitar or working out. "Didn't take you as a party goer," he says, glancing back.

Mickey shrugs, glancing up at him. "Cause I'm not." His eyes drop back down to the ground, concentrating on his shoes instead of Ian. He could smell the fresh sent of body wash on him. It was the typical sent of every guy soap out there but for some reason it smelt so much damn better coming from Ian.  And it didn't help the fact that Ian's jeans were doing an amazing job at outlining the curves of his ass and legs. He clears his throat and rubs the back of his neck.

Soon enough the noise of shitty music is heard from down the block and a few yells accompany it. "Hey," Mandy says, nudging Ian's side. "Think Bryan is gonna be here. That one boy that was hitting on you last year all the time in English." Ian grins a bit.

"Yeah?" He says, keeping his voice light hearted. He knew his chances were a million to one, but Ian wanted Mickey, not Bryan. The past few weeks after he had met Mickey, he hadn't wanted to fuck around as much. He had even been avoiding Kash as much as he could at the shop. "Maybe he'll still wanna hook up."

Mickey rolls his eyes from behind them and angrily kicks the metal fence as they ascend the steps to the house. The second they walked in the smell of weed was evident. It was only ten o'clock but kids were already getting drunk, making out in rooms of the house and stumbling around like idiots. Mandy's eyes go straight to the green eyed boy that Mickey remembered from lunch. "Just ignore him, Mandy," Ian whispers in her ear. Mickey frowns a bit and glances over at them. He didn't want to seem like he was interested at all in their conversation but Mickey already figured he knew what happened. He had probably cheated on Mandy, like most boys would. He felt bad for his sister but at the same time he thought it was her own fault for going after the same type of guys constantly.

Mandy gives her friend a half hearted smile. "Ian tonight you and I are both gonna find us a good guy to get laid with and I'm not leaving until my mission is accomplished."

Ian laughs and shakes his head. "Mandy, I'm not even sure I wanna hook up tonight," he says. Mandy rolls her eyes and picks up a cup for her and Ian, a light brown liquid inside.

"Bullshit, I've never seen the day that Ian Gallagher didn't want to hook up."

Mickey knocks his knuckles against the side of his nose and glances around the room. If Ian was going to hook up tonight, than so was Mickey. He didn't need Ian. He didn't even want Ian. It was just a fleeting moment of weakness that made him think he did. He was seventeen and a typical horny teenager. He figured his mind was just playing tricks on him over the whole Ian or liking guys in general thing. "Whatever, faggots. While you two complain about not getting laid, I'm actually gonna." Mickey gives them a small wink before walking off.