Chapter 1: Blind Rage

"Luffy!!!!" Ace cried out weakly from the cold hard ground in the Second Marineford War. Ace had taken a hit from Akainu for Luffy, and was currently on his deathbed, watching helplessly as his little brother was slipping in and out of madness. A doctor came running over to start trying to heal and bandage Ace from the horrible burns and wounds all over his body, not to mention, the second huge hole in his stomach. While being wrapped up by an emergency medic, Ace watched, as Luffy barely avoided hit after hit from Akainu, He tried punching, only to get his hands almost getting burns each time, at the same time, Marine Soldiers surrounded him and attacked him every time Akainu sent him flying. This was going on for what seemed like hours to Ace. When suddenly, he heard a "FIRE THE GOLDEN CANNON!!!!!" and "PROTECT OUR CAPTAIN!!!!!" and a loud chorus of "HAI!!!!" and "RIGHT!" A blast was heard. Then...

There was a giant beam of light heading directly for Akainu and Luffy.

Right before Akainu got hit, he gave one last final hit at the infamous 500,000,000 berrie Mugiwara Pirate, who was currently standing stock still, eyes shaking and breathing heavily. Akainu noticed this, and moved in for a final attack, sensing that he could not escape the blast. With a fist full of magma and the same force he used to try to snuff out the famous Hiken No Ace, he punched Luffy with everything he had. Almost reaching through his chest, using his fist making a large X shaped severe burn wound. Narrowly missing his heart and lungs. He lifted the now small frail boy up, his body sinking further into the monster's fist.

Then the light hit him.

The powerful, monster-like man, who had captured the title of Admiral, nearly killed Ace twice, was sent flying, crashing into rubble, smashing through it and continuing to fly, making a long crater in the ground until he smashed deep into a spikey mountain, finally and successfully knocking him out.

Ace heard a chorus of " LUFFY!!!! ACE!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!"
They must not have seen Luffy being attacked my Akainu in his last desperate attack to kill him. Ace grunted, trying to get up, but the medic lightly pushed him down, calling for stretchers for him and his brother. They lifted Luffy into the stretcher with intense care, running him towards a large, colorful ship with a giant lions head with its mouth opened and a cannon poking out, smoking. "I bet that is his ship. I can trust it..." Ace thought to himself, before drifting into unconsciousness.

This is also my first actual serious FanFic, I plan to update regularly. But I would like comments on how I did. Thanks!