Ch.1

It was a quet night at Freddys . The boys player carts while Chica making some pizza for them and for herself . Then from out of no were .

,,UNO !" Yeald Bonnie 

,,Were not playing Uno Bonnie , were playing poker !"shouted Freddy at Bonnie

,,Wait i thought we playing blackjack ."said Foxy 

,,You guys don't know what your playing ? " Ask Chica Behind Freddy .

,,Aperently no ." said Freddy 

,,How about look around the place a little bit more i mean last time when we sceared the night guard , i found papers ... about a secret place in this pizzaria , ouou." Said Chica the last part playfully . 

,,Treshere hunt !? That's more like it ! " Foxy shouted while Jump up from his seat . 

,,Foxy ... stop roleplay !your not a pirate !"shouted Freddy and stood up . Freddy and Foxy always fight for stupid reasons , and this case wasn't special . They figthed for a minut or two . While Bonnie and Chica watching them . Chica bet 2 whole pizza for Freddy and Bonnie bet 5 pizzas for Foxy . No one won , bouth laid on the ground . 

Later they stood up and gleare at each other what said 'this isn't over '

,,So we gonna look or just fight ?" Chica ask whit a eximent in her voice . 

So they did fallowing the map and lead then in the back stage in there was supposed to be a seacreat button . They found after a hour a door open in the wall reviling a elevetor ? They went in side and in there there was two buttons one said up and Down . They puss the Up button . Nothing happend . They puss the Down button and the elevetor closed the door and started to move Down . Chica was full of joy , Freddy doesn't seem to care for this place , Bonnie was looking a round the elevetor . Foxy felt nervouse but he was allways too shy to tell anyone how he feel like so he was quaet. 

They finnelly arived , they came out from the elevetor looking around the Dark place . 

-??? POV-

New comers ? How interesting , I can bearly see who they are but bether find the others . 

-noones POV-

The group was looking around the dark place , it was so Dark they couldn't see . Foxy doesn't feld well , he hat the feeling that something bad gonna happend . So they were about to turn aroud the rorner when sudently ...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well ... I know it will be a interesting shiping but ... 😘 you may gonna like it .