Chapter four: Give me all of your attention.

The drive was INCREDIBLY silent as we had just been.. doing things prior. I couldn't even look at him. But finally I felt his low chuckle go through the car's tense atmosphere and I smiled a little too, pulling up my strap.

" What's so funny..? "

" Its Amazing Elizabeth.." Ermano continues as I raise a brow. " You had so much to say just five minuets ago."

I blush and look forward. " I hardly said anything.." I mumble, Our amazing sex coming back to my memory.

It was after my beating.. I was panting and squirming for more.. Anything.. More..

The rustling became too much. I wanted him to stop this teasing already.

" Is My little slave ready..?" I hear him ask as arrogant as I've ever heard him speak.

" She is.." I respond shakily. My heart was literally racing as I felt movement and then something incredibly hot touch my lips. I felt my face turn red as I part my lips to ask, but he fills my mouth with his tip and some of the upper body. " Mmng!!" I moan as I furrow my brow. Just the size of his head was incredible I felt him pull out of my mouth and he chuckled.

" You're terrible." He says casually with a chuckle and I blush.

" I don't know what to do Erma-"

" Pardon?" I hear him say dark and offended.

" M..master.." I say recovering.

" Then Let us start with the basics.. " I felt him tap my lip an I open it again straight away. I didn't want to make him angry.. His stern voice gives me chills.

" Lick." And like that I obey. There was a peculiar taste at the ejaculatory exit.. But it wasn't distasteful. It was warm.. Sw..sweet..?

" Suck the tip, Baby.." I open up my mouth a bit more and as I feel him stop I close my mouth around him pulling slowly relaxing. This was fairly easy.. So I sped up. After a bit of this Ermano pulls and praised me.

" Very good. Now, Take more of me in and bob like you were doing. You can add a tongue flick in if you really want.. I'd rather you not."

I smiled a little, very proud that I gave some decent oral. I open up again after a swallow and Ermano held himself still as I went on taking in as much as I could finally gaging my limit.

" Hm.. Half way. Not bad.." I tint as I work my way around him. At the same time he grabs my breast and gently presses into the middle of them, moving his finger around deep into them, pulling away and playing with the erected nub. I pink and move my legs as I bob my head. Geeze I got wet off of that... My little plane grew hotter and hotter and soon I heard Ermano's sigh and my ears grew hot. I wanted to see the look on his face.. His sexy composed face. Does Ermano lose control..? Would he..?

" Enough of this.. " He says husked, grabbing at my wear and tearing it with an easy pull. I was shocked for a moment, then I felt his shift again, my thighs were pulled and I gasp out, my tie restrained arms tugged.

" I'm entering.." he says as he's filling me. My little clit tingled so much I thought I'd cum right there. But I press on, well, Ermano does, pressing deeper that than before, pulling me onto him before giving me that same hard pounding in the beginning as he usually did. It felt different. More aggressive somehow. I could feel his thumbs going into my hips as he held to my smaller frame, spanking my hairy south like the gluttonous whore it was.

I cursed him with every deep clench I received because of his rough actions. And soon I get fucked right through my first of many orgasms yet to come. I grunt quickly aroused again by the sound and sting of my ass from his this hitting so hard against me and I choke on a moan. Ermano slows down and I can feel worry in his tone.