Teasing Season: Imagine for Tate

Start from the beginning

"No uh...no nothings wrong" He said running a hand through his hair. I shrugged and put the whole popsicle in my mouth. I saw Jace's knee start to bounce up and down.

Not to mention he was getting a boner, it was clear as day as his dick was trying to break out of his boxers.

I felt a shot of pleasure rush through my body.

"You ok there Tate?" Jace asked me.

"Y-yeah why are you stuttering?" I said glancing. I made slurping sounds on the popsicle and Jace kept shifting on the couch. Some of the juice from the popsicle came down my lips and down my chin.

Jace was now fully staring at me as I basically sucked off the popsicle.

"Tate we gotta stop this" Jace said.

"Stop what?" I asked him.

"This fucking suspension!" Jace exclaimed.

"I think it's going well" I said.

"Oh really?" He asked me. I nodded my head. Jace pulled me by the leg closer to him. He reached underneath my shirt and into my underwear and stuck a finger in me.

"Ah!" I yelped. Jace pulled his finger out and it was coated with my juices. I blushed and looked away from him.

"The suspension is done, we are not doing this anymore" Jace said grabbing me and placing me on his lap. He connected our lips together.

I fell into his trap and surrendered myself to him. Jace wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. He pinched my ass and my mouth opened. Jace put his tongue in and our tongues fought for dominance.

Jace took off my shirt and threw it across the room. He picked me up and took us both upstairs. He tossed me on the bed and he grabbed me by the ankles pulling me towards the edge of the bed.

He ripped my underwear off and I gasped.

"Jace!" I exclaimed.

"Relax Tate" Jace growled spreading my legs. He blew on my clit and then attached his mouth to it sucking harshly on it.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I grabbed his head and pushed his face down there more to keep him there. He swirled his tongue around my clit and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My moans got louder and Jace chuckled sending vibrations straight through my body. Jace took his lips off my clit and spread my lower lips with his fingers and shoved his tongue in my hole. He rubbed his thumb on my clit while eating me out. I clenched my thighs around his head and tugged at his hair from the feeling of pleasure racing through my veins.

"Shit" I said as my body begun to shake as I felt my orgasm approaching. I arched my back off the bed as my toes curled.

"Jace I'm about to-" I was cut off as Jace removed his mouth from me. "What the hell!" I yelled.

"You had me wait and suffer for four days, so now you can wait to cum" Jace said. He removed his boxers and grabbed a condom out of the dresser that we shared. He hovered back over me and instantly slammed into me.

The hit made me jerk up on the bed. Jace pushed himself in me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to pound into me.

"Fuck Jace" I moaned as I felt him go deeper inside of me. I take everything I said back, I love the feeling of this man inside of me. Jace started to suck on my sweet spot which was on my collar bone. I clenched around Jace as he hit that one spot in me that made my head spin.

"Damn Tate, did I get it?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I nodded my head as he flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. He placed his hand on my back to create an arch and pounded me. He grabbed me by the ponytail and lifted me up so my back was pressed against his front.

"You regret teasing me T?" He asked me.

"Agh" I said.

"What was that babe?" Jace asked pulling out so the tip was in me. I gasped as tears started to form from the pleasure and the way he makes me feel.

"I'm sorry Jace" I said.

"That's what I thought baby girl" Jace said as he slammed inside of me. Jace wrapped his arms around my waist as he pounded into me. He put pressure on my stomach to make me come closer to my high.

"Ah fuck Jace!" I yelled. My breathing was erratic as I felt myself inching closer and closer to my climax. Jace was pounding into me at a fast pace. It was pain and pleasure all mixed into one.

"You close Tate?" Jace asked me.

"God yes!" I screamed throwing my head back.

"Cum baby, cum for me" Jace whispered in my ear. I grabbed his arm and clenched around him. I came hard on him and Jace kept pounding inside of me to reach his high.

"Fuck Tate!" Jace said putting all of himself in me and rested it there till he released all of himself inside of me.

Jace slowly pulled out of me and I collapsed on the bed laying down on the bed. Jace gave my ass a tap and leaned over me and kissed my neck.

"How do you feel?" He asked me. I rolled off the bed and tried to stand but fell again.

"Sore" I moaned. Jace grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.

"Good, that's what you get for teasing me" He winked before going into the bathroom.

-

Hope you liked it Tate!!💘