I love you, I do -Imagine for Lena-

Dirty/Sweet

This imagine is for catalinailand

Lena's POV

Life freaking sucks you know?!

I just don't understand why my heart really hurts because my crush doesn't like me back and he has a fucking girlfriend, who I might mention is a slut.

"You almost ready Lena?" My friend Maddie asked coming into my room with her bathing suit on. We were going to a beach party and we were getting ready.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, let me just grab my bag" I said getting off the bed and grabbing my beach bag. We walked downstairs and into my car. I put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway.

"So Jace is going to be there" Maddie said.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Is he bringing-"

Maddie cuts me off, "Yep, he is bring Tina" Maddie said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know, when is he going to realize that she is a slut that is fucking random guys behind his back?" I asked pulling into the parking lot of the beach.

"Just ignore them, he'll realize soon enough" Maddie said as we both got out of the car.

"Yeah, I guess your right" I sighed.

"Come on Lena, let's go have fun" Maddie said as she slung an arm around my shoulder and walked towards the beach.

We set our stuff down on the ground next to a beach umbrella that we set up.

"Hey Lena, hey Maddie" A familiar voice said. I turned my head and saw my our friend Bryan walking up to us.

"Hey B" I said. Maddie waved and we both gave him a hug.

"How are you two?" He asked.

"Fine, whats going on so far?" Maddie asked.

"A bunch of us are about to play seven minutes in heaven but since theres no closet the people have to go to the water" Bryan explained.

"Count us in" Maddie said.

"Well ok then, lets go" Bryan said grabbing my arm with Maddie following behind us. Bryan and I led us to another part of the beach and just my luck, Jace and Tina were there making out.

I looked at Maddie and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Hey guys look who's here" Bryan said.

Everyone looked up including Jace and Tina.

Maddie and I waved and sat down next to Bryan.

"Now that we have enough people, let's place seven minutes of heaven!" Mike another friend of mine said.

Everyone agreed.

"First people up, Maddie and Ethan" Bryan said. Ethan grabbed Maddie's hand and they went down the beach towards the water.

*7 minutes later*

Maddie and Ethan came back and Maddie had hickeys all over her neck and both of their hairs were messed up and their lips were swollen. Looks like they had a good time.

Maddie sat down next to me and smiled.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"Made out a lot, I might have given him a hand job" Maddie snickered.

"Maddie! What would your parents say!" I said playfully scolding her.

"I'm having fun" Maddie said focusing her attention back on the game.