Manik listening to her nightmare chpt 26

Start from the beginning

Tara gave one more cup of filter coffee. Nandini smiled and took a sip.
"Princess, if you want to change I will help you out as you need to walk down to dinning area as you have meet family for breakfast"
"Yes, I have to go, I need a red saree, and simple jewellery. Aaaa may I know where is prince?" She asked hesitantly.
"Prince is in gym, he will return by 8, he usually have some work outs then gets fresh up. He will have breakfast with you"
"Yah I forgot!!! Ok let's get ready before we become hurdle for prince to get his space to get ready"
"Don't worry princess, prince has his own closet opposite to yours. You won't disturb him."
"Ok"
"Princess, shall we?"
Both walked to dressing area. Night she didn't concentrate now she is checking out the room.
The room is huge all sides covered with closets having mirrors as doors. Middle of the room is having a comfortable sofa. A table placed in front of it.

Tara opened a door and showed Nandini the collection of red sarees and dresses. Nandini startled.
"What!!!!!! All red so many??? Seriously???"
"Each closet has a colour which you have to chose one among them along with accessories."
"This is .... this is just... I don't have words like seriously?"
"Yes princess, even your hankies are placed in with each shades of colours. Prince took special attention for this, nearly twenty designers took efforts for your wardrobe collection for two months"
"I mean two months means from when?"
"Last two months"
Nandini got idea when he started all this
"Can you say about this house and rules?"
"There are no rules as such for you and prince."
"What does that mean?"
"Prince is the one who has to set rules in this house, he has total authority but he never had any such rules made or ordered"
"Dad!!! I mean dad and mom are elders they are supposed to do so"
"Yes, but it's her Hines orders prince can't be boned in any rules it's he who has set them so madam and sir don't interfere in it"
"Ok any things which I should know"
"Princess! I understand what you really try to know, but you have to know that you are the one to set rules in this house as Prince left it for you"
"Means?"
"Madam informed us that whole house should go according to your routine. A specially this floor, prince gave us your time table that's why I came here on time early in this morning"
"Prince?"
"Yes princess"
"Where is puja room?"
"It's ground floor, pandit will come at 8"
"Ok I want to ask mom permission to do puja so can you show me the way?"
"Princess! I will go ask her"
"No no I should go she is mom I can't send you"
"Princess, actually you don't need to go for such work I will go"
When Nandini was about say something there was a ring of telephone both got distracted and Tara took the call
"Princess!! Madam sent Laxmi shall I call her?"
"Yes"
After a minute she came in
"Princess! Madam asked whether you want to attend puja?"
"Sure!!! I will be on time"
"Princess pandit will come at 8 even Prince is invited"
"Ok thank you we will come on time"
Laxmi smiled and left
"Tara come on let me get ready, and yesterday mom gifted me jewellery which I want to wear it now for puja"
"Ok princess"
Nandini took a blue saree as she thought of wearing matching for jewellery"

 A specially this floor, prince gave us your time table that's why I came here on time early in this morning""Prince?""Yes princess""Where is puja room?""It's ground floor, pandit will come at 8""Ok I want to ask mom permission to do puja so can y...

Nandini got ready looked at glimpse once again in mirror satisfying. Walked out to bedroom to take her mobile to call Manik

Manik is already in room already got freshen up wearing his white shirt and blue jeans

"I think we should attend puja" Nandini said in low voiceManik is drowned in her beauty

Manik is drowned in her beauty. This blue saree and her simple look made her look so elegant and breathtaking
"I am ready if you are then we will"
She nodded
Both walked to lift.
"Is everything according to you?? Do you need any change?" Manik is concern
"I felt it like my home everything perfect accept Tara help me out for every single thing, I am used to do things by my own" she complained
"You will get used to this too with in no time it's just matter of time. If you don't like Tara work we will change"
"No no she is best I am not comfortable to get works done that it"
"It's ok princess I want you to be relaxed and happy that it, by the way you are looking beautiful. South Indian traditions and there traditional wears are really fascinating"
"Thank you"

They reached on time to puja. Nidhi and Harshawardan are already present. Pandit started puja.

Puja room has a idol of lord krishna along with Radha

They performed puja and arthi as couple.

At breakfast they had usual talks with Nandini to make feel comfortable. Nidhi informed padhphere rasam to new couple
"Nandini Abhimanyu will come by lunch time, you have to go with him. Tomorrow Manik will come and pick you up. We will be traveling to mahal next day early morning"
"Ok mom, ...... can I......"
"Don't hesitate" Nidhi patted her back
"Can I call you Ma? And papaji?"
"Wow that's amazing I love it" Harsha said in excitement
"Yes, and you can call mamiji as dadiji. She too will love it. She is very particular about some things Nandini, like wearing sarees only, and maintaining some Royal dignity like you can't do your works by your own, not expressing emotions in front of all gungat in mahal, I prefer especially in front of her. Mostly Manik should never be as addressed by his name only called as Prince in front of her. She love Manik a lot."
"I will try to follow all, should I wear pallu on head even now?"
"No no need, in Mumbai it's your rules you can do what ever you want just safety is must"
"Ok can I prepare lunch?"
"If you want you can" Manik suggested
"But why to stress?" Nidhi is worried
"I love to cook"
"Ok fine you can but still I think you should just relax butler will take care"
"She is suffocating with new things, already let her be free and do whatever she wants to do" Manik is staring at her
Nandini felt happy for Manik's support