The Most Amazing Time Ever

Reader P.O.V

Toby leaned in closer and we were kissing. It was a gentle kiss till he started kissing a bit more passionetly. I didn't stop him though.

He pulled away as I blushed a thousand shades of red.

"Maybe we should go to your room"

"Yes that would be a great idea"

And with that he picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs and into his room.

As we got to his room he closed and locked the door. He put me down and pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck and nipping on sweet spots on my neck.

"ahh.... Toby...."

I said moaning as he nipped my ear.

He removed my shirt and started kissing down my stomach and kissed the front of my (F/C) underwear.

I moaned continuesly as he removed my (F/C) underwear and started licking over my "area".

I screamed his name as he stuck his tongue in me. He thrusted his tongue in and out of me quickly and I moaned loudly.

After at least 10 minutes of his moist tongue inside me I came in his mouth.

"You taste wonderful, (Y/N)"

I blushed out of embarrassment from his comment and I stood there tired. He took my hand and led me to his bed.

He laid me down on his bed and got on top of me. He smirked seductively and kissed me passionetly. I quickly removed his striped sweatshirt and stared at his six pack.

He removed his pants and boxers and positioned himself at my entrance.

"You ready, (Y/N)?"

I nod yes and he thrusted himself in me deep. He moved really fast and I moaned loudly. I start moaning his name louder as my climax rised.

"T-Toby I-Im cumming!!!"

"M-Me too!"

And with that we both met our climaxes.

He pulled himself out and laid down next to me. I cuddled in his arms and smiled.

"I love you Toby..."

"I love you too, (Y/N)"

And I fell asleep smiling.

Authors Note~

Well....there is my lemon. I hope you Toby fans out there loved it. ;)

Thanks for all the reads and votes.

~Admin