Meeting the twitchy boy

Reader P.O.V

I opened my window and let him in not even remembering this guy was a stranger. He looked nice...but his sadistic mask and his...twitches made him look suspicious. I then snap out of it and I hold up my baseball bat halfway up just in case.

"who are you and why were you watching me through my window?"

"I-I was um... I-I wasn't... I-I didn't m-mean t-to creep y-you out i-its j-just..."

He said very weirdly. I held my bat up higher.

"Why were you stalking me?!?"

Toby P.O.V

She was now yelling at me and I just didn't know what to say. I was sent here to kill her but when I saw her I just couldn't kill her. I tried making a lie but now she was saying I was stalking her.

"Listen. I'll tell you why I'm here if you promise to not get mad ok?"

"Fine."

I explained to her that I was Ticci-Toby and that I was a creepypasta and that I wasn't going to kill her.

"WHAT!?! YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME!?!"

"Well, yes... but I decided not to...I'm sorry but....Its complicated. I'll just go now.."

I said standing up and walking to her window. She stopped me and I looked at her (E/C) orbs.

"Wait. I guess I should be grateful you decided not to kill me... I'm sorry for my outburst Toby..."

I was amazed and happy at what she said. But I felt really bad for kindve creeping her out and causing this little fight.

"I'm sorry I creeped you out. Let's start over. Hi I'm Toby!"

Reader P.O.V

He said he wanted to start over. He said hi and I said hi back.

A couple hours later me and him were actually getting along. I eventually got used to his twitching and I learned that we had a lot in common. He loved pancakes just like me. He was kind and funny and sweet unlike an actual killer. Even though he was an actual killer. He eventually had to leave and I waved goodbye.

I had made a new friend who was going to be my killer. But he decided not to kill me and decided he wanted to be friends which was fine by me. I enjoyed meeting the twitching boy named Toby.

Authors Note~

Sry its kindve a bad chapter but the next one will be better I promise!

~Admin