Keesh - Teri Ishq ki Mujhko Aadat Hai Part 13

Manish says to Karthik & Naitik that Naksh was angry.... I knew he would be... I was saying to inform him...but you both father in law & daughter in Law duo didn't hear us...see how hard he worked to get those evidences... They all think the same and talk to Naira... she says he was very angry...he didn't even talk a single word... but instructed me to do this way that way & take care of myself after reaching here... I don't have dare to face his wrath... papa you all have to handle him... Naitik says princess you cant leave me alone like this... you are not alone papa you have a big gang...Keerti di... manish papa,chachu & super star Karthik also ... Karthik says so funny this plan we all did and implemented ... not to include naksh was something which went wrong... pls do something naira... Keerti cries... it was my mistake papa I didn't trust him... I had hurt him very badly... manish hugs her and asks her not to cry... naitik holds her hands and says the same and we got a happy ending Keerti beta it was your victory...we have to celebrate we will make him understand our fear about his anger. Dadi calls manish... he in a happy tone tells her we had a happy moment to celebrate ma... raavan was dead... ram & sita ka milan baaki hain abhi... agnipariksha lena hain sita ko... Keerti smiles hearing that... they all laugh and asks dadi to call naksh & come home once... when naksh was on bike...he receives call from dadi...who asks him to come home... he couldn't say no to her... all reach home and explains the ladies which incls singhanias & Goenkas. All Goenka ladies praises Naksh and singhania ladies praises Keerti who showed her bravery... meanwhile Naksh arrives and dadi puts a sweet in his mouth... they all see his injuries and asks Keerti to apply medicine...he won't let Keerti to touch him...asks her to give it to him...Naira & Karthik takes medicines from her and they applies... later he says I have some work... I need to leave... Naitik says no problem beta stay here some time...lets spent some time and go back home... Naksh insists I have work... I need to leave...everyone becomes silent... he goes to Keerti and says You want me to leave you and go... If you no longer wish to stay with me then it's your wish Keerti... I will never say you to leave me and go away from my life... I can't say that words even in anger also... becoz I loved you... and I knew you didn't trust me... and where there is no trust there is no Love... so you didn't love me even... those words hit Keerti very hardly... Keerti tries to say something but he wont listen to her...all look so dull... hearing his words...Naksh leaves from there... Naitik comes to her and says don't worry beta he will calm down... good that atleast he talked to you... but you saw right how he answered me...so don't worry we both will unitedly face his anger... we will solve everything when we are together... they both smile and manish says to Keerti understand him beta... he had hurt so badly... if I would have been in his place even I will be angered... talk to him...make him accept your apology... all family will say bye bye and singhanias leave from there...

All reach home and asks Keerti to go to room and take rest... she goes to room and switches on the lights... she see Naksh on bed...he looks at her and tries to sleep...keerti comes near him ...he then tries to leave...she holds his hand... he takes away his hand from her's... She goes to him and says Naksh am so sorry I knew I had hurt you... but pls understand my intention... if you are angry at me shout on me beat me but don't stay angry with me... he gets angry on her and says how can you think that I will beat you? Am I such low stooping person...she says no naksh am asking you not to stay angry at me... Naksh says why are you bothered about my emotions now?? When you said so easily that you wanted me to leave your life straight away at that moment...what bothered me more is you are ready to discuss your plans with your Father, father in law, brother & chachu but you completely avoided me... that means you didn't have trust on me... it simply broke my heart in to pieces Keerti... when your loved ones are unwell or suffering with some other problem you feel like staying with them all the time and support them... but you doesn't give me that chance... you didn't even allow me to stay with you... leave about holding you in my arms... you simple asked me to go away from your life...you just killed me Keerti in that moment... Keerti cries hearing his words...Naksh says let anyone scare us... let our lives be at risk... but no one can separate us because we are one soul is what I was thinking...but you think completely opposite to me Keerti... you just ask me to go away... now that you got me to a certain point that I strongly believe that you didn't love me... tears roll out of her eyes... Naksh too cries... he says all men think like when their loved one's are in problem he should be able to console her... get her out of that problem...make her smile... hug her...be with her... hook or crook he should be the resolver to her problem... but what happened with me... anyways I want to clear one thing Keerti... I don't want to hurt family... so I will remain calm... but here in our room we will stay separate... Keerti gets shocked hearing him... you need not take any care of me... anyhow you doesn't care... I will control myself too... not to show my love towards you... he takes his blanket, go and sleep on couch... she gets hurt seeing him like that...