Keesh - Teri Ishq ki Mujhko Aadat Hai Part 11

After a week passed on... Karthik while going to office see Aditya going in a car...he gets doubt that did he see Aditya or someone else...he calls Naksh and tells him what he saw...he says don't worry we both will go to Police station and enquire...They say he was out of jail on bail...his judgement was not yet finalized...he also got a stay from supreme court... They both get shocked and comes out of Police station. They both sit in a coffee shop and talk for a while...discuss on what to do next...thinks of being alert...mainly Keerti & Naira should be careful...also thinks on what to do such that he doesn't come out of jail...Karthik says don't worry Naksh everything will be fine...and Naksh says good that you have seen him so that we can be alert.

Naksh reaches home and checks for keerti...he gets tensed...looking at him being so tensed everyone asks what happened...he asks them where is keerti...they say she is in Garden...go there...He goes there and see her doing some Gardening work goes to her running....then she suddenly see him and asks when did you come...He hugs her and says you are so important for me...I can't stay without you...she feels like hugging him back but hers hands are completely soaked in mud...she asks him worriedly what happened...He realises and thinks not to reveal her and says patni ka daram hoti hain ki...jab pati dev office se aagayi tho...uska piar chuo aur blessings seeko...but you don't do that and you do gardening work...so try for it baby...she smiles and does her work...itna pyar wohhh plants par hain utna pyar mujh pe nahi hain baby...hearing this words she beats him slightly so that his shirt gets stained...both checks at that and laugh...

Next day morning kdadi calls Naksh and asks them to come for a puja which was kept today at Goenka villa... He says yes and informs the same to keerti...They both go to Goenkas house...and sits in puja...After sometime both Karthik & Naksh step out for a Talk... did you inform Naira?? He says yes we talked last night... Karthik asks Naksh did you inform Keerti...He says No...I am scared how will she react...I don't want to upset her...but I will ask her not to go anywhere...I already spoke to Gayu about this and asked her to take care...Karthik says good one Naksh....keerti won't be normal if she hears his name...Keerti asks who's Name...both gets shocked and covers saying If naira listens to his dance partner name then she won't stay normal...she will behave abnormal...that what we both are talking...from other side Naira says Kya mein abnormal behave karoongi when I hear my dance partner's name!! Karthik and Naksh see each other faces with weird expressions then suddenly Naksh says tu aur teri sherni deal karo..mein aur meri patni uss taraf jaaraon...Naksh & keerti sits on a bench in lawn she placing her head on his chest... he too caresses her hair and pins it behind her ears...she says we had good time similarly like this on the bench where we sat at Krishna office right... Naksh says don't worry we will plan for a date again and this time too we will... then she closes his mouth and says you are totally lost...and she blushes...

After sometime kaira keesh enter in to house for lunch...then Dadi says since it is puja today you both please stay here today...Naksh looks at Keerti and says ok dadi...but I have some work will go finish and come...all agrees...Next day also Naksh goes to office in the morning itself... dadi says Muhurath is at 4pm Keerti...will Naksh be able to come by that time. Call and ask him...she calls him...but doesn't lift the call...he might be busy....kya dadi muhurath pe jaana jaroori hain kya...Don't talk like that beta...everything is important...Manish Chachu, Karthik, Naira no one at home...that's ok I will drop you...Keerti says ok and comes & hugs her....and calls Naksh to inform him...He doesn't lift...so she messages him. He doesn't see the message.

They both start in car from Goenka Villa...Ghatiya insaan Aditya is waiting for an opportunity like this this time he had new plans... he follows them and blocks their car with his... Keerti & Dadi gets scared seeing Aditya...he pulls keerti out of car and talks in a bad manner...hope you are enjoying with Naksh...I am jailed and you are enjoying life...I won't do you anything keerti...Meanwhile Naksh Keeps calling Keerti...after seeing her message he gets tensed and calls her...He tries to call dadi...but her phone doesn't connect...Here on road side...Aditya talks all bad things to Keerti...dadi in angry shouts at him...he throws her in car and locks the car. He hurts keerti...she gets scared to the hell...reminding all her past...He says this time am very much good person keerti...see I am alone in jail so you should also be alone...else you know what will happen....and Keerti you know me...what I can do and to what extend I can go...believe me all the times luck wont favour you...if luck is not in your favour then Naksh will not be on this earth. Hearing his words keerti gets the flashes of their happily spent moments...she was in a deep shock...he finally concludes if Naksh or Karthik does any attack on me then for sure they will be completely in soup remember this keerti...but I wanted to see progress from now only...Go back to Goenkas and he leaves from there...dadi who is in car gets to go to keerti and she hugs her and takes her in to car and makes her drink water...keerti gets scared to the hell and says lets go home soon dadi... they reach Goenka mansion...she doesn't talk anything... dadi calls manish and informs everything...Ladies try to talk to keerti but she doesn't listen to any one's words and goes to her room straight. Locks the room. Dadi says this is her situation from past 1 hour...Manish chachu Karthik naira reach Goenka mansion...and gets worried for keerti...In room keerti stays calm... they all gets tensed and tries to talk to keerti but she says everyone pls go from here...I need to be alone ...she shouts pls go and throws everything hits the mirror with flower vase......Naksh calls Karthik and says Keerti & dadi both are not lifting their calls...He asks all ok?? Karthik explains about the happened thing and he gets shocked...he says keerti needs you pls come fast.

He reaches there and gets to know her condition. He goes near the room and asks her to open the door...pls talk to me...she cries and asks him to go...he says how will I go without you...she cries pleading him Naksh pls go... he says ok you take your own time...I will stay here only...and waits sitting there only...but he was worried for her...Karthik Naira come to him...he too cries...they too cry even...Naksh says I want to see her...be with her... Karthik understands him and take him to other side of room and both goes to terrace and reach near slides of window and try to open the windows they see her crying and her hands bleeding and all the broken glass pieces hit her hands and legs...they gets worried and both reach near the main door and asks her to open the door...else I am going to break it keerti will you open it or not...Naksh shouts at her...Manish dadi suvarna all reach there and gets worried... Karthik lets break this door...and both tries to break the door...Naira and all asks them to stop but Karthik reveals that she is bleeding all her hands were cut bcoz of glass pieces...she will die if we leave her...they break the door...they all get shocked seeing her state...Keerti sits hugging her knees and hands are bleeding many broken glass pieces hit her body...near neck...on hands... on legs.. and tears rolling down her cheeks...Naksh reaches her first and holds her...she asks them to leave...she doesn't allow Naksh to touch her...He says I won't leave... shut up and let me do the dressing...Chachu calls Doctor...she doesn't allow him to touch her...he feels bad...naira suvarna tries to do dressing she doesn't even allow them to do...Naksh says baby why are you doing like this...Lots of blood was going out of your body...you will feel sick...she says no issues let me die...you people go from here...Naksh gets angry and shouts on her...next moment he calms down and says I am sorry I will not shout pls let me dress you...If anything happens to you I will die baby...I can't live without you...he pleads her to the core...she cries and says I will get dressing done on one condition entire family is ready to do whatever she asks for...Keerti says to Naksh right now this moment leave me and go Home(singhania sadan)...Naksh stays calm...and goes to her and asks her do you really want me to go away...she says yes...he then says ok but you get dressed and let me see you in fine condition I swear I will leave...all feel bad for Naksh...Meanwhile doctor comes there...he removes all the Glass pieces from her hands she doesn't even shout or writhe in pain...suddenly she becomes unconscious... all cry seeing her state...Doctor gives pain killer injections and says if she lost some ml of blood her life would have been at risk...good that you guys called me on time... Naksh moves away...he starts leaving goenka villa...but manish Karthik stop him saying you knew her right...I know you got hurt but pls understand...Naksh says suddenly I got a feeling like I am not the correct one for her...unable to protect her... she don't feel secure with me... that's why she directlt or indirectly asked me to leave from her life...be it her life or my life she doesn't feel secure with me...she didn't even trust me...I am a pathetic husband...If I would have lifted that call I could have saved her from this condition...but I couldn't......sorry I troubled you all...Don't worry everything will be fine... He leaves from there. Karthik manish gets sad... This time manish gets angry on Keerti for talking to Naksh in that way...