Chapter 2- Harry and Cho

Ginny went down to the common room to tell Hermione and she saw Harry and Cho snogging. " HEY! SHE IS NOT ALLOWED IN HERE!" She couldn't help shouting.
" No-one cares" Harry shot back. Ginny, stunned, saw Hermione in the corner. Ginny rushed to her. " Hermione come." She said. They both ran up to the dormitary and Hermione read the letter. " Oh Ginny I bet your really upset." Hermione said. " No really i am actually fine i umm," Ginny giggled, " i umm actually have a crush on Draco Malfoy."
They made their way back to the common room, Hermione staying silent. Harry and Cho still snogging eachother madly. Ginny was a little distracted but not too much. She made her way to tell Cho to go away so she can have a word with Harry but Mcgonagall saved her from saying it. " CHO CHANG WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"
"I...um..i..was h...h..here to..." she stammered.
"ENOUGH, I FORBID YOU TO COME NEAR THIS COMMON ROOM AND IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HARRY OR ANY OTHER GRYFFINDORS YOU WILL GET AN IMMEDIAT DETENTION!" Mcgonagall finished.
" Now ,"she said in a slightly softer voice, " I have to remined all the 5th year students that O.W.Ls will take place next month so i would advise you all to study hard."and with one last feirce look at Cho she left. Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Fred and George sat down and played a few rounds of wizard chess. It was well past midnight when they had gone to bed. Ginny, who couldn't sleep because of the emotions and things that had happened that day, went for a late night stroll. She past peeves a couple times but he was busy painting the slytherin table pink he hadn't even noticed her. After about an hour she headed back to the common room when she saw a blonde headed boy. He turned and it was Draco Malfoy. " Hey Weasley, meet me in the astronomy tower at midnight tomorrow." He wispered slightly. Then before she could ask he why, he was gone, leaving Ginny shocked and curious.