Chapter 10 - I can explain! (Veckett)

Vanessa Pov:

- I need to talk to you! - I say to Carly after we sit on the bench on the girls changing room.
- great timing by the away... - She says and blushes.
- sorry... - I apologize
- it's okay, I need to talk to you too.
- please... - I start - Let me start. So you know that girl from ASTEWT?
- Yeah...
- well - I continue - She's Beckett ex-friend from when He used to go there. She was his friend but Then they had a fight... Whatever! The important thing is That when I told Beckett That I Saw the way He looked at her, He kissed me.
- oohhh.... Sweet - Carly says
- and Then He told me He loved me.
- oohhh - Carly says with a serious face
- yeah... - I put my hand on my head - What do I do?
- answer him - Carly affirms
- What do you mean?
- answer him... - Carly continues - like give him an answer, He is expecting you to tell him if you love him or not... So answer: do you love him or not?
-I'm... Confused...I mean I like Beckett and He's Nice and Smart and cute and all That but I don't...know if I love him... Do I?
- you'll have to figure it out... - She says.
- Anyway... - I say - What I did you want to tell me?
- oh right! - Carly starts excited - Sasha asked me to go with him to the PDD!!!
- no way! - I Scream - I'm so happy for you!!!
- I know!!! - She screams as well
- and you're not nervous? - I ask
- why whould I be?
- I don't know - I start - big dinner, chic food, cute dress... It's a gala...
- Yeah... Kinda nervous - She admits
- ei... At least you can go with your boyfriend. - I say - I can't even talk to mine cause.... I don't know What to say...
- Tell him how you fell. - Carly says
- you're Right! - I start - I'm going to Tell Beckett how I fell! I going to Tell Beckett That i...love him!
- yes Vi! - Carly says - now Let's get out of Here so you can go Tell him That!

We leave the girls changing room and walk to the studio and... I can't believe my eyes... Beckett is... kissing Emma?

Carly coughs and they pull away.

- Vanessa I can explain! - Beckett starts but before He says another word I ran away.

Carly Pov:

Vi just ran away and I walked Next to Beckett. He needs to hear some words!

- Beckett Bradstreet! You can't be all Kissing and hugging with a girl and Tell her you love her and Then Kiss another person! - He trys to explain but I don't Let Him talk and leave searching for Vi.

Hi guys!

Surprise! Thanks to boomerla for giving me this idea! See What happens Next Saturday!

Bye!