Chapter 1- Flight

Your POV

Geez. I'll miss my home. I'll miss the Philippines...

"(Y/N) dear. Are you ready?" My mother asked me as I silently nodded.

No I'm not...

"How about you two?" She asked Saeyoung and Soonyoung. My older brothers. Saeyoung is my twin brother and Soonyoung is my oldest brother.

"Ready as we'll ever be" they both said with mixed feelings. Suddenly, my younger brother and younger-younger sisters hugged the three of us as the 3 of us.

"We'll miss you guys!" Sharaen exclaimed.

"Make sure to visit, okay?" Shorin said as the three of us nodded quietly.

"Bye, hyungs. Bye, noona" Saeran said and hugged me tight.

"I'm older than you... and yet, I'm shorter than you... great" I said sarcastically as Saeyoung laughed a bit.

"I'll miss you very much aswell, noona" he said and let me go. our farewells. Why?

Because we're going to South Korea. Where our grandparents live. They're currently in an unstable position and Doctor Kim suggested to have atleast 3 family members to fly all the way from the Philippines to South Korea. It was hard saying goodbye to people who took care of me for 16 years but I have to go to Korea. My grandparents are ill and I have to take care of them since my other siblings are too young and my parents are handling a business in the Philippines.

We then arrived at the airport and did everything that we have to do so that we could board the plane. It was an elite plane since our parents won't let us ride an airplane with 'plebs'. I'll never understand rich people words.

"You ready, (Y/N)?" Saeyoung asked me as I nodded. The three of us boarded the plane and sat on the seats. I was in the seat beside the window just because I like it there. It's almost everyone's favourite side.

"This is going to be my first time going to Korea..." Saeyoung told me as I nodded.

"Soonyoung hyung has been to Korea before because he's a teacher there" he said as I nodded once again. It's not like I don't care, I just can't talk right now.

Introductions are needed too right? Well, anyways, my name is (L/N) (Y/N). Age 16 and Saeyoung's younger twin sister. Soonyoung is 24 years old and is currently a teacher teaching in the school we'll be in, Daegu high. Yep. We'll be living in Daegu from now on. Well, Saeyoung and I will be living there. Soonyoung will probably be very busy and will probably come home late or not come home at all.

I was just thinking about how my life in Korea will be like. Will it be fun? Will I be able to make friends? Will I be able to communicate well? Will I be bullied? Will I hate someone? Will I like someone? Will my grandparents be okay? Will I stay there forever?

Most importantly...

Will someone appreciate and love me. . . ?

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Nah!

~♡~♡~♡~

"할머니! 할아버지! (Grandmother! Grandfather!)" I called out to them as I pulled them into a tight hug.

"Aigoo. Did our little (Y/N) miss us that much?" My 86 year old grandfather chuckled as I smiled.

"You two should've taken care of yourselves more..." Saeyoung pouted like the child he is. I'll admit it. We're all children :3.

"Sorry, Saeyoung" my 89 year old grandmother apologized. Yep. My grandmother is a noona to my grandfather. Cute, right?

"No need to apologize, 할머니 (grandmother)" Saeyoung cooed to her in an aegyo way.

"Aigoo. You never fail to disgust me, brother" I said with a sigh but laughed anyways.

"Yah. Just admit that you're jealous of this natural beauty that I have" he sassed as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"As if" I said with a fake pout and ran upstairs before he catches up with me.

"Aigoo. They're all grown up" I heard halmeoni talking to harabeoji.

"Indeed. Bur nevertheless, they're still our precious angels"

Yeah...  Angels.... I like that.....

~♡~♡~♡~

"Okay. Today is both of your first day in school so don't be afraid to ask me any questions. I may BE your brother but I am your homeroom and English teacher aswell. Your schedules will be given to the both of you later by the principal and of course, I will accompany you there. We will pretend as if we are not related in any way possible. (Y/N), if I see your skirt higher than average, I will get you out of detention and scold you myself. And Saeyoung, if I see you goofing around and doing nonsense, I swear to God that you will be-"

"-scolded. I know, hyung. Plus, I'll probably be sticking with (Y/N) all the time" Saeyoung cut Soonyoung off as he swung an arm around my shoulder. We are currently riding the subway right now to school.

"Saeyoung is right, oppa. We'll probably never leave each others sides and sights. You know how we are with people" I said as Soonyoung adjusted his glasses.

"I know. But you both need to socialize with other people other than yourself..." Soonyoung explained as he puts a hand on our shoulder.

"Alright. I'll watch over the both of you from afar. But that doesn't mean I'll be revealing that I have siblings in school. They will think I'm giving you two a boost" he chuckled as Saeyoung and I smiled.

"By the way, hyung, why are you wearing rubber shoes with the teacher's uniform?" Saeyoung asked him as Soonyoung stood up straight.

"I'm more comfortable with it. Oh. Here we go" he said as the subway stopped. The three of us walked out of the subway and walked towards the school together. Once we got our schedules, which are all the same, the bell rang. Soonyoung looked at us from his shoulder and looked at us with a serious face.

"I forgot to warn you..."

"Stay away from a guy who is named Kim Taehyung. He's dangerous"

~♡~♡~♡~

First chapter! I am so excited in writing this book! This is highschool themed and I am dying to write this. This is also the third book I'm writing after RBST and INU.

Hope you like the first chapter of...

Hold Me Tight ||BTS Taehyung X Reader Fanfiction||

Hold Me Tight ||BTS Taehyung X Reader Fanfiction|| जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें