❊ sixteen ❊

two years. two years of constant crying and beating myself over her. i miss you scarlett, why couldn't your body be strong? i miss you. i miss your smile.

i sat alone in the woods once again. my body was still giving out from not eating much. i had my gun fully loaded beside me as i sat against a tree branch.

"how is she ashton? does she miss me like i miss her?" i stared at my feet and cried.

my sobs were horribly loud and tears stained my face. i threw my hands in my hair as a scream escaped my dry lips. i want to go. i want to be with her.

my shaky hands grabbed the end of my torn sweater as i wiped my tears. 'don't be a baby' i thought to myself. i stared at my ripped up jeans.

here it goes. i grabbed the gun from beside me, my shaky hands were now sweaty, but i knew i had to do what's right. i held the gun to my head, tears flowing once again.

"come on luke, don't be a pussy" i complained to myself.

i want to be with her, i want to be with ashton. i want to experience what it's like to love her and have her love me back.

i need to do this and i need to not be afraid. my weak finger was lightly on the trigger before i pulled.

and in one, two, three,

i was gone.

—-
i felt that i wanted to finish it like this and i love the fact that so many people are reading!

if you enjoyed this book then here is a complete ending for you all. i have a new story in my draft right now and it's for all you ashton girls ;).

you can always contact me for any questions, comments, or concerns! love you all!!

-addie