New year and all alone Ch.1

Liza's POV
My alarm rang and I shut it off. I groaned before rolling, yes literally rolling of my bed. I apply some makeup and touch up my long hair. I put on a black cropped hoodie with some black denim skinny jeans with a cut at the knees. I put on some white high top converse and pick up my book bag. I walk down the stairs of my house as I look around at the empty space. It's so quiet. No mom. No dad. Not anymore Liza. That life is over.
I pick up a cereal bar, too lazy to cook something for myself. I walk to school as I listen to music. I adjust my ear buds just to realize I'm already at school. Ugh. I ignore the stares as I walk to main office to pick up my schedule and locker combination. I walk up to my locker. Locker 418. I open it and start to decorate it and put a mirror and pictures of my hometown. I see a boy much taller than me, has all black on with a black hat to cover his awfully long hair, struggling to open his locker. I giggle at the sight and try to ignore it. I'm not a big fan of social interaction. But something tells me to. So I close my locker and go to his. He's locker 420 so he's only one locker away from mine. "Hey there-" I say taking his slip that says his locker number and schedule "-David Dobrik" I say already pushing him aside and opening his locker. His combination was 11-28-15. Almost like mine. 6-28-15.
An/: If you don't know, Liza and David met in June of 2015, I'm a hard core Diza fan lol

"There you go Dobrik" I say handing his paper back and walking away. He just stands there confused but stutters a thank you. I giggle and the bell rings.

*Lunch time*
I walk into the cafeteria and look at the shitty food they're serving. I manage to grab a burger with fries before they all run out and sit outside at a table by myself. I plug in my ear buds and start to listen to "Feel it still" by Portugal the Man. I begin to eat as I see my old friends laughing sitting at a table in front of me. There's the new kid sitting with them. I guess he has replaced me. I look from a distance. Dobrik.

an/: Dobrik was the 420th word haha

Dobrik. I repeat. If only I was- there's nothing I can do now to get my friends back. I sigh and continue to eat my lunch. "Hey you!" I hear a voice call out. I ignore it. It's probably nothing. Yet I hear it again. "Hey, Girl!" I look up to David motioning for me to come over to us table.

David's POV
I made some friends. Their names are Scotty, Toddy, Zane, Heath, Alex, Dom, Corinna, Gabbie, Kristen, Carly and Erin. "Oo baby I'm hungry!" "Zane baby you're always hungry" Heath says and we all laugh. We sit at a table and start to eat. We're talking about our classes until I notice the girl who helped me this morning. I never got her name. "Hey guys to you know who that girl is?" I say in a low voice. "Who?" Gabbie says as I point into the girls direction. "I want to talk to her, she seems cool, she helped me out toda-" I get interrupted by Gabbie. "David I don't think-" however I cut her off. "Hey you!" I shout. She doesn't look up. I try again. "Hey, girl!" I say and Gabbie slaps my arm. "Ow" I mumble and the girl looks up. I motion her to come over and she hesitates. She eventually makes her way to my table. "Uh, yeah?" She says with a nervous tone in her voice. She doesn't make eye contact with me, or anyone at sitting at the table. "Um thanks for this morning, also a cool person like you shouldn't be sitting here all by herself-" I say but Gabbie interrupts me. "Well let's say she isn't really considered a person now is she? What would you consider yourself Liza? An object maybe?" Gabbie says and I could see Liza, what a beautiful name, tearing up. "I mean really, a person doesn't really need friends since she has to sleep with too many people, you don't have the time anymo-" Gabbie says but Scott cuts her off. "That's enough Gabbie. Liza no one wants you here. Just leave!" He says aggressively civilized. There's a single tear that streamed down Liza's beautiful face. "And that's my que to go, bye Dobrik thanks a lot" she says and speed walks away. "Wait Liza!" I shout and Gabbie speaks. "Dobrik it's either Liza or us!?" She says aggressively and I pause. Well why would I give up my amazing friends for one girl I barley know.. right..?  "It's you guys" I say and Gabbie nods. The rest of lunch was pretty awkward.

*End of school day*

I'm waking up to my locker and try to open it. Once again I fail and look to see Liza. I call her name but she just glances at me and looks away. "Hey Liza, I was wondering if you could help me with my locker..?" I say walking up to her. "Liza?" I say and she looks straight into my eyes. "No" she says quietly and I question her. "What?" I say and she snaps at me. "No David! Find someone else to humiliate!" She says and starts to walk away crying. "But Wait! Please I didn't mean to humiliate you!" I say but it's too late. She's gone. And hates me. 

Liza's POV
I run home and sit on my bed. Life sucks. I suck. While my mom is sucking some guys dick. I pushed everyone away when they wanted me. And now that I need them they've moved on. I get a notification.

You're invited to Zane and Heath's Back to School Party!
Tonight starting at 8:00pm!

I sigh at my phone and think. This could be it Liza. This could be your chance to prove to everyone you're not who everyone thinks you are. And maybe to impress David. I was a dick towards him earlier. But I just get scared. I don't want to get hurt. But David won't hurt me. After all he looks like a pussy. But it's cute. I get butterflies just thinking about him. I decide to wear a cute burgundy strapless top. Then some light wash denim jeans. I'll top it off with some nude heels and a light wash denim jean jacket. I redid my makeup and put some texturizing cream on my hair. I walk out and Uber
an/:everywhere.. sorry I'll go home.
over there. When I get out I see the house.  I get nervous but I walk in anyway. A couple eyes are on me but the vibe is different. But what I see next stabs me in the heart. I see David making out with this girl. And not just any girl.

Gabbie Hanna.

Two can play that game. And I wish I hadn't.

Sorry this chapter sucked:/ I just wanted something up for you guys. It's late where I live but yeah. I'll update tomorrow. But that probably won't happen. Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.