➳ 3: Idols

A/N: Okay due to some major plot changes to this series I'm going to change the opening.
Side note I won't be describing the units too much anymore. Only tiny bits
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Damage check (Wyvern Strike, Jargo) you win" the female blonde let out a sigh and place her card onto the damage zone.

"that was game" said the other blonde calmly cracking a slight smile on his face that later was tidying his deck slipping his deck box in.

"Hm i felt like I could've done better" the female blonde sigh, she soon notice a gaze beside her seeing Akari, she raised a brow "Uh can I help you?"

"Oh nothing" The brunette's green orbs looked away from the female blonde.

"that's what I thought" The blonde put one of her bang behind her ear.

A few moments later, the automatic doors of card capital 2 open up to reveal a familiar purple head with blue eyes come back with a very familiar face to most people, both teenagers uses Fukuhara uniforms.

(OPENING HERE)

"and this is where I usually hang out" the purple head, Lucine, said in a mild tone.

"Hm it's a fine place Chibi-chan" the Raven haired, blue eyes with the Fukuhara uniform has a playful grin as he pinch her cheek

"Stop with the pinching!" She muffled having a tac mark on her head as her eye brow twitched her hand turned into a fist "why am I stuck with you....."

He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know, though you are a mentor in school, plus you are the first person I see with the" he points at her yellow band around her upper arm.

She sigh "fair enough I guess"

He let out a playful giggle as Akari blink looking at the two.

Lucine glance at the blinking Akari before giving her a wave "heya"

"Oh uhm... Hi?" the brunette gave an awkward wave then look at the raven head as the male notice the staring girl

"The name's Kyouya and yeah I'm that idol. Pleasure to meet you...." he observe her then grin before adding "Tsun Tsun"

"Tsun Tsun?!" she let out a squeak as there was a visible tint of red across her face.

"Enough the nicknames." the purple head sigh

"No way Chibi" he has a :3 expression

As another tac mark appear on Lucine's side part of her forehead

"Hey can't help the fact you are... A shota" he giggle like a child.

Little do they know, the female blonde look at the male idol at disgust. She wanted to punch the hell out of him, She always hated idols, especially him. He's the most annoying one out of all. He may act sweet but in the inside he's just the total opposite.

"Hey Idol boy" She called out while giving a sharp glare

"Aww if it isn't Haruka-cchi! my number one fan" he turn around to see his 'fan'. He gave her two peace signs grining with his eyes closed.

"number one fan my ass" The female blonde known as Haruka, rolls her eyes in annoyance. "I dislike your presence here, get out"

"I'm sorry but you have no authority to ask me to get out" Kyouya crept up a smirk on his lips

She was a tac mark on her head and fist before she wanted to punch him but before she got a chance to the male blonde gave a touch on her shoulder "instead of a physical one, what about a cardfight?"