➳ 11: Supremacy

As Akari dashed at the halls of the underground finding Rentaro, but instead it was the opposite. He tapped her shoulder and laugh.

"Gotcha, you're it now."

(OPENING HERE)

Akari sighed, annoyed at the fact that he was acting childish

"Where's Kizari?" She went straight to the point narrowing her eyes at him.

"Dunno." He shrugged his shoulders and that shot confusion all over Akari's face.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She argued crossing her arms getting impatient. "You're lying!"

"If you want her back, you have to earn it."

"Earn it? How?"

"You know how it goes." Rentaro took out his FICA. "Fight for it, only this time you don't have to shoot me." He joked smirking. "Unless.. you play dirty then I can to." His eyes leaked with yellow energy fuelled by cruelty.

"Bring it on." She said simply walking up to the table provided in the middle.

"Wonderful~"

"Are you sure you wanna fight this psycho?" Haruka whispered to Akari

"Not to mention he looked like he didn't really cared after his ally died." Kyouya added.

"I don't even know, as much as I don't like Kizari. She has to be saved."

"Why?" Usui interrupted.

"Because, remember the person I met who gave me Dragphantom, Luard?"

"What about that?"

"I noticed some features resembling Kizari. Same blonde hair, eye colour, a unique scar she has in her hand. Made me suspect that she has something to do with this." Akari muttered out before turning to the red haired male.

"Let's get this over with." She set up her field.

"Finally~" Rentaro drew his five cards.

"Stand Up (The) Vanguard!" Rentaro and Akari both exclaimed.

"Involution Star-Vader, Carbon!" Rentaro's circle expanded bright maroon.

"Dragwizard Vicreau!" Akari's circle expanded to cyan.

"I'm going first whether you like it or not." Akari drew a card.

"You'll still lose either way~" he hummed.

"Dragraptor, Mauthe ride! (7000) moving Vicreau to the back, I'll end my turn."

Akari
Hand: 5
Soul: 0
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

Rentaro
Hand: 5
Soul: 0
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Draw, I ride Star-Vader, Heliopause Dragon! (7000) moving Carbon to the back. Heliopause attacks Mauthe. (7000 > 12000)"