CC to the rescue

*Vic's pov*

I was at the PTV stool helping out with setting up and taking boxes out to the back when someone pushed me agents the fence.

"Where the fuck is Roxy" shouted a man with short brown hair

"Lee, what the hell, get the fuck off me" I said trying to break free from his grip.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" he shouted slamming my back against the fence once more.

"I will never tell you" I replied

"I WILL FIND HER WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" he spat back at me letting go of my arms.

As soon as he let go of me I punched him as hard as I could in the face, but only to be punch in the stomach which made me fall to the ground, I started to get up but I was kicked.

Lee kicked me once more and then started walking away laughing, once he was out of sight I got up off the floor and hurryed back to the bus to warn Roxy.

*Roxy's pov*

"Roxy can you get me some?" asked Mike as I texted Charlie

"You ran out already?" asked CC as he sat down next to me

"Well it's not my fault that some clumsy dick head split coffee on it" I replied pointing to Jaime who was playing football with Tony and the rest of BVB.

"Oh god" laughed CC

"I'll be back" I said standing up

"See you in a bit" they replied

I walked to where I was meeting Charlie and he gave me what I wanted and I gave him the money and started walking back to the bus, I was about half way back when someone punched me and I fell to the floor, I opened my eyes to find Lee standing over me.

"I told Vic I would find you" he said as I tryed to get up, but he pushed me back down.

I was about to say something but I was kicked in the ribs, He climbed on top of me and pinned my arms down.

"SOMEONE HELP ME" I cried

"SHUT UP BITCH" he shouted smacking me across the face

"GET OFF ME" I shouted trying to break free from his grip

I kept shouting and kicking my legs as he tried to undo my trousers, it was no use no one was coming he undone the top of my trousers and started to take them off me when I saw my chance, I kneed him in the face and he fell back, I got up as fast as I could but I was to slow and he grabbed my hair and pulled me down kicking me a couple of times in the ribs, legs and once in the head.

He pinned me down once more holding both my arms above my head with one hand, he started pulling at the bottom of my top trying to get it off me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER" shouted a man

Lee turned his head only for it to come in contact with someone's foot, he fell on the floor next to me as I tried standing up but a sharp stabbing pain shot though my side and I was falling to the floor when a pair of strong arms caught me.

I opened my eyes and saw that CC was the one who had found me, he helped me up as two security guards came to get rid of Lee, I tried to walk but my legs started feeling week and I stumbled.

"Come here" said CC hurrying over to me

He lifted me up bridle style and started walking back to the buses, I looked over his shoulder and saw Lee laying on the floor with the security guards holding him down.