Worried

Edward's POV
After me and Al had brought some food we trudged back home, the shop wasn't far from home, but it was raining a lot and I didn't have my coat, Al didn't even need one. A few minutes later we arrived home. I pushed the door open and we placed the food on the table and Al started to unload it and pack it away. I went to my room, to check up on (Y/N), the door was closed for some weird reason, I left it open when we left, probably just the wind blowing it shut. I pushed the door open, and to my horrifying surprise, I saw (Y/N) sprawled out on the bed, pale as snow, his phone beeping still, but the Snow  white sheets were now soaked in crimson blood. I ran over to him, picking him up and shaking him. He wouldn't wake up. I ran outside, ignoring Al and Winry. I ran all the way to the hospital, and told them what had happened to him, and the doctors took his to operate on straight away, leaving me in the waiting room, blood all over my clothes from (Y/N), it was his blood.

~Time Skip~

A few hours later a doctor came up to me, I had been crying quite a lot. I gulped and chocked out my words."How is he?" I asked."He's fine now, he's asleep right now, but you can go see him." The nurse said, I was happy to see he was alright, I stood up."Show me to him." The nurse nodded and showed me to his room. She left at the door and I pushed it open, to see
(Y/N) with cables connecting him to the machine, that was keeping him alive, I hated to see him like this, but it was keeping him alive. I sat down in the chair next to him, holding his hand in mine, he was incredibly cold, but he was very VERY lucky to be alive, although he probably didn't want to be...