Idiot..

Third person POV
"You're such an idiot, (Y/N)." Edward spoke, kicking the knife away from the two males."Why would you do that?!" The blonde shouted, hugging the (H/C) haired boy tighter."Th-There's to much to e-explain now.." (Y/N) squeaked out, wanting to tell him when they weren't at school. Edward quickly grabbed a bandage that was in his pocket and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s arm tightly to  stop the bleeding, but not too tight. Then Edward did something embarrassing to the (H/C) haired male, he picked him up bridal style. The blonde teen carried the shorter male out of the bathroom, even out of the school, all the way back to where the two of them lived. Winry was still at school, so they didn't have to worry about her just yet. Edward carried (Y/N) all the way to his room, laying him down on the bed, then pulling the covers over him. The blonde turned to leave, but (Y/N) grabbing his hand, caused him to stop."Don't go... Please.." The shorter male asked, a small blush on his face.
"I won't." Edward replied, a small blush on his face. He turned back round and sat next to (Y/N) on the bed, giving him a soft smile. He started to stroke (Y/N)'s  hair, eventually making the both of them tired, letting Edward lay down next to him. When Edward had laid down,
(Y/N) snuggled his face into his chest, wrapping his arms around the blonde. Edward wrapped both arms around
(Y/N)'s small figure, the two of them eventually fell asleep, cuddling in the warm embrace of each other.