Chapter 2: New Friends and Family

Yow! Chapter 2 here!

Disclaimer: I only own what's mine.

Edited on: 5/12/13

Kiruna's POV

 "Umm....hello. My name is Kiruna. Oh, you can call me Ru, that's what my adoptive parent's call me." I introduced myself. I saw a familiar pink-haired boy. I gave him a glance,which he did the same too.  

"Oh it's that girl from before," Natsu's voice hollered around the guild as silence bestowed upon them.

"Do you know her Natsu?" Natsu jerked his hand, waving it.

"No not really I just saw her Last week. Right, Luce?" Natsu said in a not-so-amusing voice. I gave off a coherent smirk. And I scoffed.

"Yeah..." The blond-haired girl, which I resumed as Luce nodded.

There was a moment of silence until the rumoured Master, Makarov Dreyar appeared. "Sure, my child. You may join this guild."

"Really!?" that voice echoed. Yep my voice echoed people! I heard the guild's laughter though it was muffled by the way this room was umm...decorated?

Naraldine should be proud of me. or else.

I am now inside my apartment. I moved my feet, as if trying to look for my mum. Sheesh. Why would I even bother looking after her? She abandoned me.End of story.

I sighed. I locked myself to the bedroom and looked at my beige-colored ceiling and gave of a smile. I looked at the mirror and saw my insignia. It was black, and it was at my right shoulder. 

"Perfect, " I muttered.

I ran into my closet to find my scythe.and yeah.There it was, as polished neatly as ever, and sharp as ever

I stared at my scythe. It's a normal scythe, but it's crimson red in color. I had always taken care of this scythe. This scythe was the other reason my parents abandoned me.

They said when I was born, this scythe was already besides me. At first, I thought I was a Death God but there's no way.

I only found out until Naraldine told me that I had the power to summon and control all kinds of blades but this one's my main. Sometimes I use my ability, but now I control my Dragon-Slaying ability. Not like I could slay Naraldine and the others though...I sighed.

When I felt like there's nothing to do, I hurried to the guild. I slammed the door open earning stares from my new friends or family.

"hehehe...YO!" I greeted, giving them a bright smile.

"Okaerinasai, Ru-chan," Mirajane said while wiping the mug she was holding.

"Can I take a jo-" 

"Erza's back!!" 

Everyone turned paled as silent footsteps was heard. A figure's shadow was seen with a huge object tailing behind her.

As the figure became visible, I saw a beautiful scarlet-haired mage who was wearing a Heart Kruz Armor and a blue skirt accompanied by leather boots. The first time I saw her, I knew I could trust her. Her fairy tail insignia can not be clearly seen by the naked eye, but if you look closely, you would be able too see it.

I was at the front door so I looked like this:

My eyes went wind, mouth gawking.

"Hello there, I am Erza Scarlet, may I ask your name?" She said. I knew she knew that I am a new member of this guild because I wore a neon yellow tank top and white shorts. [A/N: What the hell, did that just rhymed?]

"Kiruna, " I reached my hand, gesturing for a handshake. Well I don't know what's my surname. Duhh... not even the doctors wanted to tell it.Sheesh.

"I see, welcome to Fairy Tail" 

-----------------------------------------

I am now infront of the request board. I am searching for a decent job and found something that caught my attention. " Catch William T. Spears, reward is 556,000 jewels"

"William?"

An aura descended on my features. A black, menacing aura.

"That Traitor!"