moonlight madness

A date in the Park.

Harry has planed a nice date in the park for just the two of you, when he tells you he can't make it because of the band you get a little sad because it always seems you can't hang out with him for a few hours or even days because he is always on tour and meet and greets its all became to hectic for you. The date was to this park you and Harry had met at three years ago and it was to be a long romantic night. You decide on going to the park alone to clear your mind. It was now after midnight and Harry only text you once saying sorry and I love you, "maybe next time?" was his favorite one to say. You decide that you can't take it anymore that it all has became too much to deal with, so you get up and start to walk home but, you were stopped by a hand grabbing your wrist saying Stay with me love. He spun you around to face him. it was harry, tears came to your eyes but, you knew it had to be done. Harry saw that you were upset over something and he tried to hug and kiss you but, you pushed him back. What's wrong babe?! HARRY DON'T YOU SEE YOUR ALWAYS GONE, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. I'M DONE!

Don't. Babe please don't go Harry cried! Let me make it up to you! You weren't going to buy it this time so you pull away from his grip on your wrist and storm off but, harry wasn't taking that he loved you too much. Harry grabbed you by your waist and leaned you up against the tree. He started to leave a trail of kisses on every inch of your neck. You try to pull away but, he puts his hand on either sides of your face and you grew even more mad with this. I love when you're mad. His voice was just below a whisper as if he was talking about someone next to you. Harry move! he continued to kiss your neck lightly sucking, he moved down to your breast and start to massage them slowly. You moan. He smiles. I want you now. He said in that deep British Accent knowing that you loved it. how slow he would talk. Harry slowly took your shirt off and you made no hesitation to stop him he licked your stomach all the way down to your v-line he looked at you and said did it work. you shook your head no because you only wanted more and was being stubborn. Harry unbuttoned your pants and pulled you out of them he carried you bridal styles over to the blanket you had down for the date he slowly laid you down and he begin to kiss your neck some more then he licked your earlobe and his breath was fanning on your ear he knew that turned you on even more harry slowly started grinding in to you then he took off his shit and layed on top of you again you grabbed his face and gave him a long passionate kiss he made his way down pulling your panties down with his teeth. He kissed the insides of your thighs and then licked them slowly he was breathing all over your entrance he put two fingers inside you and moved them around then he pumped them in and out picking up the pace as he continued, you couldn't keep from pulling his hair he looked up at you his green eyes looking perfect with the moon lighting. Why did you stop harry did I do something wrong. He gave your a look of confusion. Could you stop pulling my hair so damn hard love? You both laughed then Harry continued. He licked you in and out sucking on you and he said Did I make it up to you yet? You smiled, nodding and returned the favor.