Mitam Tour

You're with Harry on tour.

Omg that crowd was so hyped tonight! I love being on your with you.

Hyped?! What's that?

It's when like- Umm I don't..never mind! Anyway "where to next?" You ask eager to get back on the road. Well right now I'm going to pack up my dressing room then we're heading to my hometown. Omg are you serious I've always wanted to go to England! I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself. "Babe calm down its just as any other place in the world" Harry said laughing at your enthusiasm. I'm surprised your mom allowed you to tour with us this year. Well Harry, actually it's not. You have a queen not a president. You state as a matter of fact. And plus my mom adores you. Harry looks at you like your the cutest thing ever.
"Shut up y/n." your mouth forms into an O shape and you playfully push him. You and Harry begin to play fight and he takes of running for his dressing room. When you finally catch up he is nowhere to be seen and you slowly and quietly walk around the room hoping to catch him breathing heavy or trying to hide. You check behind the door first and closed it afterwards so he would have trouble running for it and getting out before you catch him. You check the restroom and it was also empty you thought you had checked everywhere in the room until you looked at the wardrobe. Harry was a tall man he couldn't possibly fit in there..unless he did somehow. He had to be in there it was no other spot he could be in you seen him run towards the dressing rooms. You quickly pulled back the wardrobe doors followed by an ah ha! But soon realized he wasn't there either. You look at the clothes thinking Harry wouldn't wear this. Those are not his shoes. Then the door opens but you don't hear it until Liam and Harry ask you what your looking for in confusion as to why you are looking in Liam's bags. Your face turns a deep shade of red. Thi-This is Liam's room? You asked confused. Yes they both answer. But I could have sworn I seen you run in here. No you seen me go in the one next door babe. Omg I'm so embarrassed. Sorry Liam you say laughing. You and Harry walk out the room and go into his. I was wondering what happened to you. I thought you gave up and was hiding from me or something Harry said. You roll your eyes. I had something for you but it's too late we have to go to the airport now. You and the boys bored the plane to England. And a few minutes later it takes off. It's late so almost everyone on the plane was asleep. Babe are you up? Harry whispered. Yea you respond turning to him. I'm bored He said. What do you want to do then? He thinks about it then a smirk spread across his face. Give me five minutes and then follow me. Harry jumps out his seat and you watch to see where he was going. The restroom? You were confused but five minutes later and you walk back there and lightly tap the door. Harry opens it and you walk in. Harry what are we doing in here? Babe, it's time you join the Mile high club Harry says so completely serious. The Mile high club you ask...then you thought about it. Omg sex on the plane. That's what that means. You know babe sometimes you're so clueless but it's so adorable. Harry pulls you closer to him and started to kiss you. He slowly moves down to your neck while feeling all over you. He sucks and nibbles at the skin on your neck in the same spot you take in a sharp breath of air. Harry pulls back to admire what he had left and smiles. You help him pull his shirt over his head. Then you begin kissing his neck and chest. You sick his nipple and you both laughed before you got on your knees. Kissing every inch of his toned stomach down his happy trail to his jeans. He starts breathing heavily watching you. Babe hurry up already- stop teasing!
You palm him through his jeans and you smile when you feel his huge bulge. You decide to tease him a bit more by kissing and licking his boner without removing his jeans yet. He moaned. You finally undo his jeans and he pushes them down along with his underwear. Harry grabs his cock and your head. You take him in your mouth just his head though not all of it. You sick on his tip and blow it. A cold chill runs up his spine causing him to moan again. You rub him and take all you could fit into your mouth moving your head up and down Harry starts moaning loudly and thrusting while in your mouth. Stand up baby you hear his deep voice say. His accent heavy. You stand up and Harry pulls your shirt off kissing and licking your boobs. He unbutton your jeans and pulled the off. Harry got on his knees while you sat on the sink and he got you back for teasing him. Harry lightly runs his fingers over you through your panties. Your soaked for me already. You moan. No my other boyfriend jerk! Harry smirks. You're gonna pay for that one. He laughs. Harry kissed the inside of your thighs causing you to grow impatient. Harry please Fuck me already! He licked you through your panties before pushing them to the side and slowly licking your clit. You moan and wiggle around. Harry pulls your underwear off and positioned you. Harry put two fingers in you and started pumping them in and out. He then wrapped his arms around your thighs so you couldn't move and began eating you out. You moan and pulled at his hair. Harry then stands up grabbing his dick before he buried it inside you. Thrusting in and out at a fast pace. You dig your nails in his back and you both moan loudly as he picked up the speed. I'm cumming baby! Harry pulls out of you and you jump down and get on your knees. Harry jacks off and moans softly as he came in your mouth. You both get back dressed. That was the best club I've ever been in. You say walking back to your seats.