Chapter 1

Connie's POV

I'm lazing around on my couch watching TV in my apartment, not caring about the world when suddenly my show was cut by a stupid news report "Attention all citizens of Gotham the Joker has escaped from Arkham, all people are advised to be on high alert or stay ind-" I turned off my TV before the news lady finished and headed to my room.

When I got inside my room I went to my safe where I keep my weapons. I got my gun,about two dozen knives and 5 grenades then headed to my closet and put on a black leather jacket with a black stretchy skinny jeans  and a black domino and headed up the fire escape.

As I was running from rooftop to rooftop I heard on the big screen in the middle of the city joker explaining what he is going to do to the city 'why would u tell us what ur doing idiot.' i thought to myself as I leapt over another roof not knowing I was being watched.

??? POV

Who does that person feel they are. From the time I got here they have been appearing and disappearing all the time."I'll find out who you are. Just you wait."

Connie's POV (again)

When I made it to where joker was I blew his door to bloody hell and snuck in. While his goons were distracted looking for who blew up the door, I crawled through the vent to find the maniac.

In the end joker was on the roof what was this psycho planning to do this time. As I slid out of the vent the psycho started laughing. "Well,well batsy you finally decided to show up hmmm." Joker said looking around. Did this idiot think I was Batman. OK let roll with it,but before I could do any thing I felt myself being lifted "What do we have here,a new toy." Joker said with a large creepy grin on his face. I cringed at word 'toy' and said "Ha if you keep thinking that." And with it punched him square in the face which made him drop me and before he had time to recover, I gave him an uppercut to his chin and kicked him in his stomach.

While walking up to him I felt accomplished until the door to the roof was kicked down reveling the infamous Batman and his sidekick
Robin. As I was going to leave and let them finish the job I was picked up by my throat and held over the edge of the building. "So u finally arrived hmm Bats well to bad you came late and this little brat well the are good but this skill won't be put to any good use now would it." Joker said holding onto my throat harder. I smirked at him and wheezed out "G-go t-to hell" "You have guts even nearing death" he said ripping my mask off my face and it hurt like hell but I refused to cry.

"Well isn't this nice your that little girl whose parents I killed well it was nice knowing u bye!" He stated, laughing like a maniac as he dropped me. And all I could do was scream out of anger and fear.

( Well there u go chapter 1. Hope u guys like it)