Kamen Rider Gaim Season 2 Episode 2 New Team Gaim Dance Member

A day later Kamen rider baron aka Bernadette winder still waits for Micchi to come back.
Then Micchi aka Kamen rider ryugen and see he friends from Team Gaim. Then Micchi asked "Team Gaim about they need a new dancer and beat rider" .
Then Team Gaim said," To Micchi yes we do need a dancer and beat rider because could be new bad guys are show up out the blue".

Then Micchi said, "to Team Gaim I the perfect person and she is a dancer and Kamen rider ".
"Also her name is Bernadette winder".
Then Team Gaim said she would have to audition to be on Team Gaim.
Also, team gaim said she has to be at 12 pm this afternoon.
Then Micchi said, "I will bring her to you Team Gaim ".
Then Micchi said, " Goodbye to friends on Team Gaim and see you soon ".
Then Michi saw Bernadette Winder and said" to her we have to be at your audition by 12 pm for Team Gaim.
" Also so you can get to know about Team Gaim," said Micchi.
Then Bernadette said, "yes to Michi and I can't wait for it ". 

Now it's 12 pm and she is there. 

Also, Team Gaim said ''to started dance and she did ''.

She shows her dance-off moves and Team Gaim said'' welcome to Team Gaim Bernadette Winder''. 

Bernadette said ''yes finally  I am on Team Gaim''.

Then monster attack the city and Bernadette went to get Micchi from his family house. 

Then she and Micchi went to the battlefield and both said'' henshin''. 

Then they transform into Kamen rider baron and Kamen rider ryugen .

Then they took to look at the monster who looks like Goldar from mighty Morphin power rangers.

Then they defeat the monster and took their drivers off. 

Also, Micchi watched  Team Gaim practice and thought about Mai  AND Kouta who was Kamen Rider Gaim. 

Also, Kouta and Mai went to a different planet and leave Micchi alone defend the planet as only Kamen Rider but now he has another partner that has his back who is another Kamen Rider.