------------

We walked inside and people bowed to him and I just looked around. My wolf smell mixed wiht my vampire smell which set them off guard a bit. But Alexei was holding my hand so they eased down a bit.

"Alexei I have been waiting for you...." A slutty voice called.

"Danica...we need to talk." Alexei said walking in. I followed behind.

"Who is this!? The girl from your picture? Childhood friends? Coming to watch the wedding of a century?" She said kind of scared.

"No. She is here to stay. To be my wife. Good-bye Danica."

"What!? Alexei but-" She was cut off when Alexei called to the guards awaiting outside. They came in and took her out in a flash. She screamed I will get back at you from down the hallway. Alexei walked over shrugged off his jacket and sat on his bed. I walked over to his dresser observing the pictures of us. I smiled at them

"Building a shrine for me?" I asked.

"Yep. Awaiting your return my dear." He said.

"Well...I'm here." I giggled.

I walked over beside him and stood in front of them. He held my hand silently and it was nice. I just smiled. He then hooked his finger in the belt loops of my jeans. He just stared at the belt loop smirking to himself.

"Nuh-uh." I said backing away taking his finger form my pants knowing what he is thinking.

"No one is touching these virgin lines." I chided.

"I will one day." He said determined.

"You sound a bit full of yourself." I commented putting my hands on my hips.

"I am." He smirked.

"Wait...how can I marry you in...two days?" I asked.

"I will postpone it. But it has to be soon I can see how lkong the delay will be."

"Good because I want a wedding of my own. Not some skanks designed wedding."

"I have fast wedding planners. They can work on the fly."

"Really now? I say you have gotten cocky in two years."

"Thank you." He smiled. I walked over and sat beside him shoulder to shoulder. I yawned and then crawled back and laid on the pillows of his mega comfy bed. He didn't move which made me frustrated. I thought he would come lay next to me. So I got back up and went behind him wrapping my arms loosely aorund his neck placing my head on his shoulder.

"I've missed you." I whispered placing my hands flat on his muscular chest. He placed his hand over mine just staring into space.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"The future. If I had a choice to be king I wouldn't take it."

"Why?"

"It is to much work."

"Says the guy who was quarter back of the football team, ice hockey captain, lacrosse captain and soccer captain...yet it is too much work."

"No like meetings and stuff to decide. I will probably make a mistake."

"No. Because I am super smart and will be there to help you." I promised.

"That's right. Good thing you're smart."

"Yep." I said kissing his cheek softly. I left him by himself and went back to lie on his pillows. This time he followed me and laid his arm lazily across my waist

"This is now our bed." He said.

"It is a nice bed. I applaud you." I smiled.

"Mhmm...we will be spending a lot of time in here." He grinned.

"You ass. No we won't. In fact this is the place where the least amount of time is spent." I said hitting his arm.

"No...because after the wedding you will be screaming my name so loud you will break every mirror, window and glass structure object in this castle."

"Oh...I doubt that."

"Oh just wait."

"No I won't because it won't be happe-" He silenced my lips by pressing his easily rememberable ones to mine. I moved in sync with him as he placed the arm across my waist now on my hip and the other one tracing patterns on my other side. I placed my hands on his arms and when he bit my bottom lip I kept my lips sealed shaking my head no and smiling. He did nothing but go to my neck and bite and kiss the spot under my ear. I let out a soft moan and he swooped back in quickly sliding his tongue in. I attempted to push it back out but it was no use.

"Good night, my love." He said pressing his forehead against mine giving me one last kiss before layign back down. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled against him.

"Night." I replied.