Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Avril's POV:

"Hmmm...Mom said the way she got dad was changing a bit to see how good she really was...well I should have a go at it then!" I said determined to myself. No way was Alexei going to actually become Tori's boyfriend...he had to be insane.

I yanked on my ripped skinny jeans and pulled on a white button up shirt and buttoned it up and threw on a black blazer and rolled up the sleeves. I shoved on my ankle boots. Awesome shoes that I love. I brushed my straight and long hair

"Come on Avril." Tyler yelled banging his fist on my door.

"Coming!" I called. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder shoving my shoes for football tryouts in my bag. I opened the door running down the stairs.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I said kissing their cheeks. For the past couple of days dad has had this stone cold hard look on his face.

"Bye sweetheart...be safe." Mom called. I walked out and got in the car.

"Woah...going for the five foot long hair today?" Tyler asked as he backed out of the drive way.

"Haha so funny."I said sarcastically. When we pulled up to the school I got out of the car and shut the door turning towards where Alexei's group usually was. When I turned I stopped dead in my tracks. My jaw must have dropped and hit the ground. I growled and snarled, my fangs/Canines descending. Being half werewolf and a half-blood vampire made me have fangs still. I was so angry I clenched my hands into tight fists my knuckles going white. My heart stopped beating and my stomach lurched. A bump rose in my throat.

Alexei...you can probably guess this...

Was making out with Tori. Touching her and everything.

Tyler and Josh had gone with their girlfriends while I stayed angrier than hell.

"Avril?" Faith asked coming up.

"He is kissing and touching Tori." I growled.

"I thought you didn't like him though. That it was just friendship?"

"No....well...I don't know."

"Well...if you want him to notice you...date someone else. A bad boy...like the new kid." She sighed dreamily.

"New kid?" I asked.

"Max Leo...He is so...dark and mysterious...I am sorry he is actually delicious." She said licking her lips.

"Well where is he?"

"Right over there!" She squealed quietly. I looked over.

"Damn." I commented. That was all that was needed. Brown full hair, a toned body that was sun kissed...suprising in this very, very small droopy town that was always dark, raining or foggy.

He wore dark jeans with a red plaid shirt that opened slightly from the wind. His bag was over one arm, he wore a slender fit grey v-neck. He looked around as girls stared at him. I am not going to lie he was amazingly good looking. Something about him...drew me in...oddly.

Finally his face came my way. He smirked at me as I gawked and I made sure my mouth was shut. He had a chiseled face that looked like was sculpted from the Olympian Gods, his eyes...were a stormy grey that suited the whole Bad-boy-mysterious-dark-look. He smirked and nodded his head towards me, I smiled taking a deep breath. Seriously....

He was Gorgeous.

I watched him walk in the school.

"Nice hair today by the way." Faith added.