C3

"Sasuke, don't lower your head like this"

"Ok, Sensei"

"Jin, you are doing a great job, keep up the good work''

Andre walked through the ballet studio, instructing his young students who wants to be ballet dancers like him, fixing the flaws in their movements.

He didn't notice you standings at the corner of the studio for the past ten minutes, watching him silently intersect with his younger student, your heart soften at how he is patient with them.

In everyone's eyes including yours, he appears to be the perfect guy with a kind and understanding personality, but in his mind lays the most impure thoughts, since his childhood he always loved to play the innocent card on everyone around him and he still likes to do that.

Hiding his real emotions and intentions isn't really a hard task for him, in other words Andre deserves an Oscar for his great skills at acting.

''Watching me in the shadows, are you ma amour?'' After he finished class, he walked towards you with a bag over his left shoulder; he towered over you making him stare down at you.

''You are really good at teaching children'' you compliment with a deep blush.

''Merci, if may I ask what are you doing here so early, I thought that our hang out starts in about thirty minutes''

''Umm uh-'' when you were about to explain, he cut you off.

''I see you couldn't wait any longer to see me,'' he teased with a huge grin on his face, you rolled your (e/c) eyes at his confidence, you and Andre become friend over the past two weeks, you hang out sometimes and he comes and babysits you sometimes when your mother and his father are on a date.

''Actually, I was going to walk here, but mom insisted on giving me a ride''

''Insisted on giving you a ride?  Oh please I'm sure when she asked if you wanted a ride you immediately said yes, let's not forget that you are lazy my dear amour'' you placed your left hand on your chest, faking a hurt expression.

''If I was lazy, I wouldn't even get out of my comfortable bed to meet you,'' you stated, he chuckled at you.

''We all know why you got out of bed, you just wanted to see my handsome face'' he teased, he put his hand on your neat hair massing it up.

''Hey! It took me ten minutes to comb my hair'' you shoved his hand always, and started to comb your hair with your delicate fingers hoping to make it neat again.

''Wait here for me while I go change'' he ordered, as he walked towards one of the changing rooms you stared at his back.

''I didn't know that ballet makes people have a nice toned back,'' you thought shamelessly.

Suddenly a beautiful woman with long fury red hair and dark brown orbs entered the dancing studio, she can pass for a model with her tall thin figure, she made you feel like a potato compared to her, even though she wore lots of makeup.

She seemed to be looking for someone who you assumed to be the green-eyed dancer, considering that you are the only ones in the studio.