C1

ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

-Anonymous

You stared at the two tickets your mother is holding in her hand with an annoyed look on your face, clearly not liking the fact that she wasted money to buy an extra ticket to some ballet show held at a theater, so you can attend with her.

''I'm not going'' you declared, taking another bite from the red apple you're holding and turning back to reading some awesome quotev story that caught your interest earlier this afternoon.

''Why? I heard it's going to be an amazing show, and guess what there will be a hot male ballet dancer there'' She sent you a wink making you let out a gag.

''No, I will just stick to my hot male characters'' The elder woman rolled her eyes at you before snatching your smart phone from you.

''They are just fictional characters; the guy I'm telling you about is a real hot person'' the (h/c) haired woman exclaimed

''Why does it matter to you, it's not like he will notice me''

''I can make him notice you'' your brows furrowed at her words, you always hated the fact that your mother tries to set you with some hot guy thinking it will make you more social with others.

''I would rather not,'' you say snatching the phone from her grab and storming out of the kitchen.

''HE IS REALLY HANDSOME MORE THAN YOUR FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!'' you heard her yell as you entered your room, slamming the door behind causing a loud noise.

You jumped on your comfortable bed pressing your face against the white fat pillow, you huffed in annoyance.

After (m/n) got divorced, she took you with her to Tokyo where you live here in a huge house, your father calls every while and then to check on you, your parents got divorced due to their constant arguments about stupid things.

It didn't affect you much, you didn't have any friend except one, his name is Ren, he is your typical tsundere fifteen year old boy, he is now spending his summer at his grandfather's house in Canada leaving you to drown in boredness, luckily you had your manga and quotev to satisfy you.

You thought about what your mother said earlier, maybe you need to change the atmosphere and go with her to the Ballet show; you wondered what it is like to see a live male ballet dancer perform and how handsome he is.

You threw your red apple in trash basket beside your bed before listening to some music until you fall asleep.

 The next day

''Take it easy, mom.'' The elder (h/c) haired woman dragged you into the large theater, pulling you to sit beside her on the second front row as people began to gather, on your left sat an middle age fancy dressed man with dark brown hair and lighter green eyes.

''Mom, what was the ballet play about again?''

''It's about sleeping beauty,'' she answered not removing her eyes from the stage

(Video is in the media section)

When the play started, your eyes is only glued on one person, a male wore a white and has dark green eyes, his body structure and beautiful features matched with his graceful moves that your eyes analyses him like a hawk, you admit that he is very talented and happy that you came to the show.