Chapter #8: Game Day

Felicia leaned on the lockers waiting for Mal and Jay.

Felicia noticed almost all the girls are complimenting each other on their new hair.

A few of them noticed Felicia and ran up to her.

"Felicia your prediction came true!! I really did pass the test!" A random girl said to Felicia.

"That's good" Felicia said emotionlessly.

Felicia then tone down the other girls as she spot Ben and Audrey. Audrey looked pissed about the new hair and the fortune reading the girls did to the Auradon kids.

Felicia laughed at Audrey's reaction and so did her friends. Mal and Jay walked out of class. Jay leans against the lockers next to Felicia.

"Hey Felicia!" Some guys say as they walked pass. Felicia gave them an annoyed expression.

Jay glared at them.

"Who are they?" Jay asks angrily.

"I don't know and I don't care" Felicia replied.

"Are either of you feeling kind of weird about this, I mean it's not so bad here" Jay said as Felicia and Mal look at him.

"Are you insane?!" Felicia screeched.

"Long live evil. You're mean, you're awful, you're bad news" Mal said after.

"Snap out of it!" Felicia snapped her fingers at Jay's face.

"Thanks Mal, thanks Fé. I need that" Jay said walking away to flirt with a bunch of girls. Felicia stared at him in disbelief but let it go until she heard someone call out her name.

"Felicia!!" A bunch of guys, the tourney team called out to her. Felicia stares at them.

"Look out for number 7!" A guy pushed him out of the way.

"No! She's looking out for number 3!" Jay looked even more pissed at the guys.

"She'll be looking out for number 27!".

"Actually I'll be looking out for number 8 and 101. My brothers are playing" Jay's expression changed to a glad one.

"You forgot number 22" Nathan said who just randomly appeared out of nowhere.

"What?" Felicia asks him.

"I want you to look out for me" Nathan said as Felicia looked at the brooch place on his wrist curiously.

"What's that?" Felicia said as she grabbed Nathan's wrist.

"It's my good luck charm" He replied to her.

"From your sister?"

"It belongs to my fiancé's mother" Felicia let go of his wrist and looks him darkly.

"Oh" Nathan then realizes his mistake.

"S-She disappeared years ago" Nathan stuttered.

"My condolences to Charlotte La Bouff" Felicia said emotionlessly.

"She's not Charlotte La Bouff's daughter ... She's Mama Odie's granddaughter" Felicia raised an eyebrow at this.

"Granddaughter?" Nathan nods in reply to her answer.

"I gotta go" Nathan said as he went away.

"Boys" Felicia muttered as she walked to where her friends were to help with the plan.

TIME SKIP ....

After the VK's put a love spell on Ben. Mal, Evie, Felicia and Lonnie were standing together in the bleachers.