Chapter #3: Auradon Prep

Previously

"Now you will make your own memories. By doing exactly what I tell you" She slams it in Mal's chest as I heard the car beep.

The teens gasp in surprise.

"All right let's get this party started" Jay yells.

"Whose the fairest of them all?" Evil Queen ask her daughter.

"Me" Evie said.

"Ah".

"You".

"Good now go".

"Now son whats our motto?" Jafar asked.

"There's no team in I" Jay said.

"Yes! Now run along your making me tear up" Jafar said as he push his son out.

Dad then looks at me as well as Sissy.

"Now my little Bayou what do we live by?" Daddy ask as I smirk.

"We're tricksters and thieves. We take no disrespect, cause we got friends on the other side" After I said that I heard my friends giggle.

"Amazing! Now take my cards, spell book, and charm" Daddy said.

"And make sure to spread fright sister" Sissy said as I smile and nod my head.

Maleficent takes Mal to the balcony, they both look towards Auradon.

"The future of the free world rest on your shoulders. Don't blow it" Maleficent warns.

At the limo all the residents gawk at it. Jay then uses his beanie to steal the hood ornament, Evie walks out checking her make-up when Carlos comes running throwing his bag on the trunk before he jumps in while I come checking my new cards as I gave my bag to the driver before getting in.

Mal then comes down last and gives her bag to the driver but before she hops in she looks at her mother who made a "I'm watching you" sign.

"Bring home treasure" Jafar says.
"Bring home a prince" Evil Queen says.
"Bring home a puppy" Cruella says.
"Bring home a soul!" My Dad and Sissy says.

And like that were off. In the car Jay and Carlos started to fight over candy with me sitting next to them. Evie then turn to Mal.

"Here you look a little washed out" She started to apply Mal's make up but Mal pushed her away.

"Eww, No, Stop, I'm plotting here" Mal said as Evie pout.

"Well its not very attractive" Evie said.

I then sigh as I tapped Evie by the shoulder.

"I'll take it Evie" I said as Evie squeal.

"See! At least Felicia cares about her appearance Mal" Evie said as I roll my eyes and allowed her to apply make-up on me.

"Oh! What are these! They're salty like nuts, but sweet" Carlos said as Jay turns to him.

"Let me see" Carlos then opens his mouth to show the cookie in his mouth.

Felicia made a "ew" sound (who wouldn't), while Jay smacks Carlos mouth close and grabbed a candy for Felicia.

They nod their heads in approval before grabbing more candy.

Mal presses a button on a remote, causing the glass divider to roll down.

Evie turns and looks at the front window.

"Look" The other four turn around toward the broken bridge.

"Its a trap!!" Carlos screams, causing everyone (except Felicia) to scream also. As they hold on to each other waiting for the impact.