Chapter Two

When we got our picture taken with Asia, Morgue walked over. To my surprise, he was standing in front of me.

"S-sorry, sir, I'll move."

"No,no, you're fine. I came to speak to you anyway."

My heart melted and I began to blush.

"I'll just step away," Daisha and Asia said in unison.

"Why are you blushing?" Morgue inquired, his voice like velvet.

"I didn't expect you to come talk to me."

"Well, I forgot something," he smirked.

I stupidly stepped aside, trying to escape his gaze and allow him more room. He stepped closer to me, backing me into the corner.

"Morgue!" Todd shouted," Do that at home!"

Morgue blushed crimson and moved away.   I smiled and smacked his ass as I ran by. Damn, I wanted a kiss or something from him.

                ~|~|~|

As I began to leave, Morgue pulled me by my arm, not rough,but more of a Hey,Get  your ass over here, kind of pull..... I would consider it a tug.

"Yes,Morgue?"

"I told you I forgot something, didn't I?"

I looked around, seeing Asia's glare towards me. I began to tense up and decided to look back at Morgue. His beauty is distracting.  

"Well, what?" I asked,trying not to  sound snotty.

"Did I hear  a Bitch Pitch in your voice?"

I shook my head, getting lost in  his eyes.

"Good," He said, pulling me in for a hug.

               ***

"I'm home!" I shouted.

"Girl! Where were you?"

I smiled and showed her a piece of paper.

"You got a number!?"

"You would never guess who though."

"Murrugun?"

"No! He is my uncle, that would be weird."

"Morgue!?"

I began to smile like an idiot and blush greatly.

"Girl! When you walked over to Creature, you should have saw the look he shot at you!"

"It was a look of betrayal. Like a lost puppy filled with jealousy,I know. I saw," I began to blush, taking the paper away and walking upstairs.