Chapter 2

No One's POV

"Colby is in so much trouble," Aaron says to Sam as looks at him "did you see the look in dads eyes I do not want to be on the receiving end of it."

"Yea I know," Sam says shriving at the mere reminder "why did you tell papa anyways?"

"Come on Sam," Aaron says "you know as well as I Colby needs to be told on mom never tells dad what he really does and most of it is Brennan's fault."

"I know that," Sam exclaims "but dad didn't need to know all that."

"Why not," Aaron starts "it's the truth."

"Are you being serious," Sam looks at him as if he was missing the social queue "papa is very strict Aaron or have you forgot the last time Colby was in trouble with dad, he got spanked every night for two weeks straight and cried non-stopped."

"Oh shit," Aaron said thinking about how strict their dad was and that mom was more lenient of the pair. Yet, he still feels like he did the right thing by telling on his brother to their dad. Thinking back to how their family was before all this rule breaking it was pretty good. Colby wasn't getting into that much trouble almost a year ago but once he and Brennen started dating it change. It was like Brennen was his world and everything else that mattered went out the window when his boyfriend came into their lives "well if he wasn't so worried about Brennen everything would be fine like before"

"Look," Sam started "I know things were better before he started dating Brennen," he said to Aaron as he stood up "but Colby loves Brennen and he loves Colby."

"I don't care," Aaron yelled at his brother "he is the reason Colby is always getting into trouble and mom hasn't been telling dad everything so I have too even if it means that Brennen is not allowed over anymore."

"You," Sam started "would want Colby to be unhappy"

"NO," Aaron yelled then quieted down "Sam do not put words in my mouth I don't want my brother to be unhappy but its better if he was with anybody else that wasn't Brennen."

"So," Sam stated standing and facing Aaron "what now are you going to try to break them up yourself?"

"No," he says as Sam releases a sigh of relief until Aaron speaks again "I will just have to tell dad everything that he has done since Brennen and more so since mom doesn't know everything as well."

"Are you insane," Sam yelled at him while Aaron just shrugged his shoulders as turns running to the stairs with Sam right on his tail "no absolutely not Aaron think this through before you say anything to them." As they were running down the stairs their parents were coming out of the room.

"Hey!" Elton yelled, "What is going on?" As Aaron goes to speak Sam leaps on him causing them to fall on the ground.

"SAM!" their mother screams "you know we don't fight in this family."

"Get off me!" Aaron yells at Sam struggling with him as they roll on the floor while their father tries to break the duo up.

"Are you going to shut up," he said to his brother "and not say anything?"

"No, I'm still telling." Aaron said making Sam go savage on his brother with punches. With their father caught in the crossfire trying his best to stop and keep them apart. Once he manages to separate his sons Corey runs up to Aaron to see if he was okay.

"Let me," Corey said "take a look honey." As he examines his face he sees that he has a spit lip, swollen cheek, and eye. "oh, sweetie let's put some ice on that kay." He tells Aaron who nods his head in understanding as they both move to get up and head in the kitchen.