"Yah,  what is this?" I chuckled and Namjoon just wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just wait for it. We worked hard for this Yoongi so just enjoy please." Jin hyung stated and I just shake my head.

I am never fond of surprises especially if it is directed to me.

As long as everyone is happy,  I am good with that.

And the image of my brother appeared on the screen and I laughed so loud.

My brother looks so awkward on camera but I still love him the same.

Next to appear on the screen was my parents.

I started tearing up as they tell me how proud they are to what I have become.

I can still remember how they initially opposed to me on pursuing my dreams but now,  they are so supportive.

"Saranghe!" I shouted on the scream as if my parents will hear me.

Then a few more people flashes of the screen including Bang PD. At this point,  I am already crying a river.

These boys. How can they do this to me?

And then Taehyung and Hobi's face appeared on the screen.

"Hyung,  did you think this is all?" Taehyung teased and the crowd went wild.

"Hyung,  there is this one little bird who kept on pestering us this past few days,"Hobi added and my brows furrowed. He was about to speak again when the feed got cut off and the screen turned off.

"Hey, what happened?" I said through the mic.

Just then, a light flashes on the corner where the piano was situated.

But my heartbeat skipped a thousand times when I realized that someone was sitting on it.

Jennie...

She was facing my direction and her eyes landed on me.

"Saranghe" she whispered before her hands went up as she started playing some notes on the piano.

Is she really doing this?

I can't believe it. She's finally broken down his walls. Just the thought of her being willing to show her face to the world for me even though she's scared makes me feel special. I am so proud of her.

And then her beautiful voice boomed the crowd.

Love You Like a Brother

Treat you like a friend

Respect you like a lover

You could bet that, never gotta sweat that

You could bet that, never gotta sweat that that that

If you be the cash, I'll be the rubber band

You be the match, I'mma be your fuse, boom!

Painter baby you could be the muse

I'm the reporter, baby you could be the news

Cause your the cigarette and I'm the smoker

We raise a bet, cause you're tha joker

Truth though, you are the chalk and I could be the blackboard

And you can be the talk and I could be the walk

[Chorus]

Even when the sky comes falling