Promise

Jennie's POV

As soon as my eyes opened, my eyes immediately scanned the room that I'm currently in.

A relieved sigh escaped my lips as I saw the sleeping figure of Yoongi on the couch.

Images of what happened on the elevator flashes before me, how those stupid girls tried to beat me up.

I remember hearing Yoongi's voice before I passed out. Did he actually come to save me?

I bite my lower lip as I try to sit down on the bed.

The room looks familiar but I'm definitely sure this isn't my unit, my room nor my adoptive father or real mom's house. We're now back in the boys unit, and judging from the interior, I am currently in Yoongi's room.

Once I saw his face, guilt started to eat through me as I realize how I was occupying his bed when he just came from a long journey and series of concerts.

I removed the blanket that was covered in my body before moving towards him and placing it in his peaceful state.

I grunt as I notice the bruises on my arms and probably, I also have a few on my face.

The fact that he had seen me like this makes me feel like I've disappointed him. Ever since he had never failed to make me feel love. And since then, I know he was trying so hard to help me get over my fears and aloofness to people.

He always makes sure to remind me that I am not alone, that everybody cares for me as much as I care for them.

And I'm failing to remember that every time.

He had always been considerate and somehow, I feel like he deserves so much more.

God knows that I was trying but doing that for almost twenty years makes it harder for me to change.

Why can't I just be me?

But then, I also think that maybe, I wasn't really that person but the person that was made because I didn't stand up for myself.

I crouch down a few spaces before him so I can study his face.

Did he cry?

My hand brushes the locks of his hair as I stare at his beauty.

Sometimes I envy how crystal clear his skin looks. He may be pale for some but I love every bit of him, even the way his words slurs when he is talking.

You are so lucky Kim Jennie for having a Min Yoongi.

A smile crept at the corner of my lips.

I felt my throat getting dry so I decided to go out of the room.

Once outside, I was greeted by the boys going wild in the living room.

Taehyung and Jungkook were dancing like crazy while Hobi was singing on a mic.

Namjoon was rolling on the floor while Jin in flying multiple kisses on everyone.

Are they on V-live or they're just being their usual selves?

By the time I've spent with them, I've come to realize that they really consisted of some weird bunch of people.

I can still remember the first day I met them. They were all piled up like a pancake on the floor except for Yoongi.

I shake my head in laughter. But then I realized that there are only five of them while Yoongi is in his room.

The pink-haired guy was missing.

Jimin was nowhere to be found, probably in the restroom or something.