Jennie had a difficult past and she's struggling because of it.

Every time I see her shaking in fear and panic, my heart aches and I am getting hurt for her. That's the reason why me and the boys want her to get better.

But this little lady is really hard-headed. She normally skips her therapy sessions and reasons out that she has a deadline to finish.

The hell with our songs! We don't need to rush into creating songs if that means she will not get better.

Until now, Jennie still wears a mask whenever we go out. She stares at the ground when other people talks to her.

And it hurts to know that she's having a hard time and I can't do anything about it.

I know it's not that easy. I've battled depression before and I am still from time to time. But I want her to enjoy life the same way other people enjoy them.

But I know I shouldn't be rushing her.

My heart started beating like crazy when I realized that she isn't in the same place where she was earlier.

Did something happen to her?

Shit.

She has a huge phobia of being in a huge crowd.

Fuck. I shouldn't have let her stay there alone.

In a panic,  I reached over Namjoon and Jin and whispered something as I put my mic down.

"Yah, wait, let's stop first,  Jennie is not there," I told them and Namjoon's brows furrowed.

"Relax hyung. Maybe she went to the restroom," he told me but I'm still feeling scared.

What if Jennie is having a panic attack?

"Breath Yoongi, the staff won't let anything bad happen to her." Jin hyung muttered but the feeling of uneasiness still lingered on me.

I can still remember how Jennie started shaking so badly when she last watched our concert from the crowd.

And then the lights suddenly dim.

"What's happening?" I whispered. This isn't part of the concert. We never had this during the rehearsal.

The crowd was silent and so is the boys.

I was too pre-occupied with Jennie earlier that I didn't even notice that only Namjoon and Jin hyung was left with me on the stage.

And then the screen behind us turned on Jungkook and Jimin's face appeared.

"Annyeong!" the two happily chirped and the crowd went wild.

They are still wearing the same clothes that we have on stage.

Are they doing this live?  How come I didn't know about this?

I turned my head towards the two beside me and the just shrugged their shoulders.

"Everyone, we know you might be thinking what's happening. However, you should know that it's Suga hyung's birthday so we decided to make this day special for him." Jimin stated and I laughed a little.

The crowd was screaming.

Oh right, it is my birthday.

"Maybe you are all wondering what we are doing backstage," Jungkook stated as he shows his bunny teeth.

"Well,  there are a few people who want to greet him," Jimin added.

I felt Jin hyung hugging me.