[4] truth and healing hearts

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up, still crying, as she ran to Saihara, Maki and Himiko, she completely ignored the broken building with pieces of furniture and walls cashed down.

"Have you seen my AmaRa~kun!!" She weeped desperately.

Himiko glanced at Maki, confused, Maki shrugged.
"AmaRa~kun?" Saihara questioned.

She sighed, "Amami Rantaro.".

Saihara looked back at Maki and Himiko with a saddened look.

"He's not here.." Himiko said sadly.

"Oh! Sorry to bother you-"
"He's dead!" Maki, irritated, screamed.

Saihara looked taken aback.
Himiko nudged Maki.

"Ahem." Maki coughed
"I'm sorry but Amami Rantaro was murdered. This school was jothing but someone wanting to watch everyone murder eachother."

(Y/N) fell to her knees and begged and prayed it wasn't true.

"Please! No! I knew something bad happened but I didn't.. I didn't know.."

"I'm sorry for your lost, I recognize you.. You were the girl in the picture.." Saihara grimly said, unfolding a plastic polaroid photo of (Y/N)'s loving smile.

(Y/N) took ahold of the picture and sadly smiled.

"Thanks.. You guys.. look so bad, hop in my car.. I'll take you guys in and help you clean up" They followed (Y/N) to the car and like before, she cried the whole way back, since (Y/N) knew where she was going, it only took 4 days to get back to the shared home of Amami and her.

Once (Y/N) returned home with the 3 others, a picture of Amami in class was placed on a high shelf with burning incense sticks lit, all 4 of them prayed and the 3 made themselves at home.

The first week was awkward since it was filled with the loud sobs of (Y/N).

The second week the crying stopped but sniffles were heard.

The third week was better, nothing came out of (Y/N) except words and laughter, she was healing slowly.

The rest of the year was way better, they all were healed from the losses they witnessed and (Y/N) got pictures of all Maki, Saihara's and Himiko's friends and placed burning incense beside the frames too.

The 4 young adults helped eachother heal and all was better for them, (Y/N) swears in her head she can hear and see AmaRa's warm smile and voice telling her that he was proud of her.